Weird Thing when you hit pause when viewing DVR List

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ETS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 29, 2009
Port Ewen, NY
I have a HR24 in the past if you have your DVR List up you could click pause to pause the live TV or DVR programming in the top left. But now when you click pause you don't pause the programming in the top left instead you start viewing whatever show in your DVR list is currently highlighted as you view your list.

I always liked being able to pause the top left. I would finsh watching a DVR'd show and start looking for the next show to watch on my list but would first pause w/e is airing in the top left not to spoil myself when I watch w/e is airing live in the top left.

They removed this feature for some unknown reason in the CE builds awhile back and I don't have anything positive to say about it. That and the double minus are two things that are steps back IMO.

They removed this feature for some unknown reason in the CE builds awhile back and I don't have anything positive to say about it. That and the double minus are two things that are steps back IMO.

Major +1 to this. Drives me nuts! I hate not being able to pause live TV immediately after finishing a DVR recording. I'm starting to get used to having to hit the red button to delete, but I don't like the extra confirmation step. Double dash was so much easier.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts