Welcome Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I noticed...

In the "Forum Jump" pull down, the "Pub Members Exclusive Fourms" heading is not left justified and bold like the other main forum section headings. Not a major problem or anything, but it does kind of make the section hard to see.

After running with no issues for over 24 hours, this morning I have enabled caching on our server, which has lowered the load on our servers and in addition its also delivering pages faster. :)

Enjoy!

Also a number of Pub Members have contacted me and want to see the Pub Members forum moved above the Hometown discussions. I have been hesitent to make this change because I want users to be able to find the Operations Center forum when they need help.

I would like your thoughts on this. :)

Thanks!

Above Hometown ? Okay.... Not all the way to the top though. As I suggested previously, the satellite providers, given this site's focus, should be at the very top.

I personally do not like how the forums are now grouped. I preferred it the way that it was two times ago. :)

DITTO THIS! Things are to jumbled and make no sense. The subcategory method 2 updates ago was much easier to read and understand and better to find things as well as post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts