Welcome Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what I am working on now will help a lot of people and make life easier. :)

So let me get back to working on it. :D

:what If you say so..:sorry Its a little hard to tell on my 4 inch screen. :confused:
Here, I zoomed my screen to 200+ % and took a screenshot of it :biggrin

link.png

Here's what it looks like on Vbulletin, showing the 'link' icon (lower left) and the 'attach' icon (a paper-clip, in upper right):

tb.png

Speaking of this icon and the toolbar itself, do the graphics of it look rather low-quality to anyone else ? I noticed it during the trial that they're almost fuzzy.

Here, I zoomed my screen to 200+ % and took a screenshot of it :biggrin
Here's what it looks like on Vbulletin, showing the 'link' icon (lower left) and the 'attach' icon (a paper-clip, in upper right):

View attachment 97747

Speaking of this icon and the toolbar itself, do the graphics of it look rather low-quality to anyone else ? I noticed it during the trial that they're almost fuzzy.
And here I always thought that was a guys head with goggles on.

Reactions: TheForce
And here I always thought that was a guys head with goggles on.

Between this site, others, and me trying to learn to translate Mayan hieroglyphs, and Anasazi Petroglyphs, I'm getting completely confused lately too.

Forgot to mention my video editor, Sony Vegas Pro just released the latest upgrade and changes. :coco:eeek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts