Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Welcome Back, It was a long upgrade but we are back online.

We have put the board back online so you can enjoy the site.

AT THIS TIME WE ARE STILL WORKING ON THE SITE SO SOMETHINGS MAY NOT BE WORKING CORRECTLY.

I will update this thread when I have any updates I can share with you. :)

If you see anything REALLY strange please post it here in this forum.

I am currently working on the graphics and the look which still needs some tweeking.

Basically we have wiped EVERYTHING out and started from scratch to fix some errors we have been having which was due in part from our switching from phpBB to vBulletin a few years ago.

Welcome BACK!

o darn my temp. favorites i got dont work anymore o well i guess ill have to search around.

You are probably already working on it, but can you please add the drop down menu on new posts.
Also all post counts and join dates were reset. Is that just from the update?

Thank You

nevermind about the posts. Mine are fine but theres something wrong with yours

Mine is the only one messed up because technically I am a new user. :)

I am working on the new posts feature it should be available later. :D

BTW if you are crashing on the main forums page (the main page) clear your cache it will fix it. :)

posting/signing in

every posting will require approval before posting now? I have posted a couple of things and had a message letting me know, if approved, it would be posted. Also I am having to sign in for everything, even if password is remembered.

It seems that avatars are re-sized or something. A minor item, I'm sure.

On the off-hand chance that my first post will reappear, I'll make this one sound like the second one since the upgrade. If my first post never shows up, however, I'll reinterate:

The first post was about the avatars being re-sized to 80x80 pixels.

My second post is about not being able to edit my first post. In fact, it seems it made the first post disappear. It did bring up a page that said I should contact the system admins.

Software works fine, looks good, but ..., I really don't like having the currently active users for a thread at the bottom. I really liked seeing that at the top of the thread. Looks too much like dbstalk now.

I have to sign in every time, also, even if I check remember my info.

Chip

cablewithaview said:
every posting will require approval before posting now? I have posted a couple of things and had a message letting me know, if approved, it would be posted. Also I am having to sign in for everything, even if password is remembered.
At least you can post. This is my third attempt and if it doesn't appear, I'm PMing Scott...

Hmmm, let's see if I can post now...

The pub members have to have their posts approved for some reason before the rest can see them. Scott's trying to fix it but for now I've figured out how to "approve" them

BFG said:
The pub members have to have their posts approved for some reason before the rest can see them. Scott's trying to fix it but for now I've figured out how to "approve" them
I was working with Scott to get this fixed. I told him about the avatar stuff, too, but this posting problem is obviously more important. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.