Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Having been in this business (sat TV) for 5 years, I have seen some real changes. Also, some things never change. I look forward to being a part of this forum and being a part of, arguably, the best satellite TV site on the web...

Hello. After discovering this site while researching Dish & DirecTV, and vowing to cover it a bit more closely from now on, I decided to register.

I still consider myself a newbie to the whole satellite business: got Dish last November just days before I got my HDTV. Not regretting the decision in the least with TV or the Dish. Just patiently awaiting new HD channels at this point. :D

new here

hey just found this site, looks awesome i was wondering where the help wanted ads are, i am getting ready to move to north florida in the next two months, i have been out of the loop for about two years, after the hurricanes had to close the doors, i was in the top dealer two quarters in a row 5 on one and 2 on the other, i served okeechobee, cape coral, lehigh, and other areas, i subbed for pegasus, and vac( i know dont go there ) got ripped a new one. would be interested in getting back in, still have all the tools, sbca certified , probably need to renew. subcontracted for dsi, perfect 10 and skycasters. just thought i'd throw this out and see if there are any bites

Found the site to have some good reading and checkout what is happening since television will change conciderably in Feb of 2009. I am also noticing that satellite is increasing the number of HD channel available, does this mean you can't use your receiver to view them?

Hope to find this and other things on my visits here. I chatted with sticky yesterday about not being able to open a zip file.

Anyway hello to all

Stevan

hi

Hi i am new .. i am 26 years old and i cant wait to read up on stuff :)

I work for a high end audio and video place .. we make very high end projectors called runco :)

Hi

Hello everyone. Joined just a few days ago.

I used to be a Dish Network customer. However, I had to move overseas. When I go back to the U.S. I'll be looking to get a HDTV. With that, I'll have to take a look at which provider has the best HD selection (which at the moment appears to be DirecTV, but Dish Network could eventually catch up).

I'll keep looking around the site. I like what I see so far.:)

New member. Just wanted to say "hi." I just had Dish installed. Long ago I had access to my sister's satellite. It was before and during the first Gulf War and I enjoyed lots of odd channels including "backhaul feeds" of CNN etc. I taped a lot of this kind of stuff. Since I have moved I started to look at the tapes. Wolf Blitzer in his reporter days, etc etc. Very interesting stuff, to me, but not anyone else. :)

Anyway, hi everyone.

Michael

Hi Guys
I Just Started Installing Dish Network Satellite Systems And I Need Some Wiring Diagrams Can Anyone Help Me? The Guy I'm Working With Doesn"t Have Any.
Thanks Ron

New animal joined

Hi guys just joined the website.

Waiting for my VS pro to arrive and ask 1000 questions right here.

I have done some reading so I hope it will be easy to setup.

Howdy

Howdy. Longtime lurker, no time poster (until now). I've been a Dish customer for 2.5 years. Like the service, like the price--just waiting on national HD (like all other E* customers). I certainly don't regret "firing" Time Warner.:)