Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

glad i joined. I have already found out some info about getting braves games in nashville,tn. I think I will have to go from dish to direct. Is direct better thandish? I really don't want to go back to comcast

Hey all I am new to this board as of the other day. I am addicted to this site because I have Dish Network and its awesome when you get some inside info.

Thanks for welcome

Hi well first of all thanks for the welcome as i m just new to the fourm and want to learn satellite and hope that i will get lots of knowledge about satellite
agian thanks :up

Just Join

Hi To All,

Just signed up, currently using a cable system, have upgraded to a pusher MH with a satellite system, will be trying out the system this weekend, have loaner receiver form a friend, if all goes well I will be switching from cable to a satellite system real soon.

Look forward to learning all I can from you folks.

Thanks

John and Judy

Greetings from Paradise! New member interested in which satellites I might be able to see from St. Thomas, VI. Currently a Dish Network subscriber with a 6 ft. dish pointed at 119 only. Have access to another 1..8m Prodelin 0179-189 dish but have no idea how to adapt it from VSAT to my needs.

Hello

Hello,

New here but am trying to get rid of my Old C band. Free here in Texas. Posted on Craigs list Austin, but no one interested. Email me if you are in Texas and are interested in it.

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I joined this forum today and hope to learn a lot from from all the enthusiasts on board. At the same time, I am hoping to assist in anyway I can.

I live in Chicago and have owned a custom installations business targeting home theater and commercial audio & sound systems markets.

My personal background is in computers, electronics... from analog circuitry to wireless technology. I recently finished the completion of my recording studio... a nice layout if I do say so myself.

Hope to chat with you soon!

Just saying hi to get rid of the nag screen.

I live in Costa Rica, just installed 2 custom 2.64m dishes (for 119 & 61.5) w 2 VIP72 DVR's. Signal is great. Approx 55 on 61.5 and 22 on 119 odd transponders and 39 on 119 even transponders. Searching for how to get locals in HD (not important what market). Tried NY but just read it won't work.

Craig

I am new to this site. I am having a hard time receiving SatMex 5 or Galaxy 28. My goal is to be able to receive BYU TV via FTA. I have a 70 inch Fortecstar dish, NVACOM QUAD QPH-031 QPH031LNB and a cool Sat 6100 STB. I have other STB as well. Any suggestions would be welcome

Pop my cherry

This is my first time posting to this wonderful site. I hope that Dtv has another big surge in hd channels this summer.

Hello Everyone

I just registered a few minutes ago and just wanted to say hi to everyone. I found this site via search engine and I believe I will be happy that I did. I am ready to make the switch from cable (Charter) to either Dish or DTV and want to gain as much knowledge as possible... I need it to help my wife decide that she too wants to change since she doesn't really like change. Anyway, hello from the great state of SC.

Hello,

Thank you for this great site. I've been on other sites and trying learn. I have some questions that I will be posting.

Nice meeting everyone.

I am trying to figure out how to communicate.
I am Rudy Dolinsky of SafeTV.
I am searching to find information on reprogramming Topfield IRD's to read an esq switch to receive from 2 satellites.
Rudy

Hello, In the process of moving from Comcast to Dish Network. Had Direct TV few years ago and was very happy. Going with Dish Network for HD DVR that controls 2 TV's. Perfect fit for my current set-up. Great site with tons of info. Thanks...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts