Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

I am a new member looking forward to discussing sat tv with all of you. I have been using sat tv since 1996, however just now looking into doing somethings on my own. I am using Directv and tivo dvrs. Would like to network them someday. All in good time.

hi, new also. quick question. I have problem with guide not updating by itself anymore. It working before a power outage.

FNG

Yep.... I'm the new guy here.....

We all have to start somewhere right? :rolleyes:

My name is Louie Palos and I am a Dish contractor. I install in the Central Oklahoma area.... cause that's where I live.

Oklahoma has 3 types of people.

1. People that are from here and like it.

2. People that are running from something.

3. Witness Protection clients.

and I'm not tellin' which one I am.:D

Need Dish Network Retailers

Hi All,

I just came across this site when i was searching for Dish Network retailers in USA.

Let me introduce myself, My name is Krish - VP, Business Development, Krizag Solutions. We are an outsourcing and consulting company where we link clients with quality service providers for selling their product. We have 18 call centers affiliated under us and most of them have very good experience in Dish Network.

We are looking out for a very good retailer for Dish Network who pays a very good commission on time. If the commission are gauranteed and good then our centers can start selling Dish Network in a week's time.

I would greatly appreciate if someone can let me know about a potential Dish Network retailer who is looking out for call centers to sell Dish Network through telemarketing.

Thanks & Regards
Krish
email: krish@krizag.com

Hi! I am from Québec, Canada. I am french so I hope you will forgive my vocabulary mistakes. I came here to learn about satellites because I do not know much about the subject. And of course I need help to get installed... We own a threestar 7007 receiver and would like to know where I can find the user manual, and the best dish that could be used with it. Would like to know where to addresss these questions on the forum. Thank you to all! Wish the best for everyone.

lmmau

Last edited:
Hi, everyone. I am a new member from Puerto Rico. Reading up on some info and in between of getting my on FTA or calling up Dish.... Anyone in PR that thinks that might be able to help me out choose, feel free to drop me a line. Gracias

Long time browser, first time poster

Hello from Garlic Capital, USA (That's Gilroy, CA)

I used to have Dish network with Dish 500 still mounted on the side of the house.
I want to switch from Direct TV to Dish Turbo HD package which requires a dish 1000
antenna.

Question: Can the dish 1000 antenna be mounted in exact same spot as the dish 500 antenna? Does anyone know how much it (dish 1000) weight? I have the satellite mount pre-built into the house and I don't want another disaster like when
I had to install the monster AT9 antenna from Direct TV in order to get local HD. This monster weights 32 lbs and cannot be mounted on the side of the house. It had to be mounted on a pole on the ground !!!

Anyway, thanks for answering

DaiCa

GREAT DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!

Thank you sateliteGuys for allowing me to join. I am, A newbie who is trying find his way around fta world. I am glad I found this sight. I look forward to learning alot.

Hi everyone

Hi everyone. Guess I should say hello. I'm a retired broadcast engineer who recently discovered this site and find it contains a wealth of useful information. I was an early C-band pioneer- built a 10-ft dish out of a kit back in 1982. That was the golden age before scrambling when you could see anything that was on the birds. Now I have a Echostar DBS Dish and Comcast cable (mostly for internet). Also do OTA "DXing" with antennas on my 65-ft ham tower. I live in southwest Florida and can occasionally see Texas TV stations coming across the Gulf of Mexico when weather conditions produce tropospheric ducting. Have a tape of a San Antonio station IDing from 1050 miles away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)