Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

free c band receiver

My wife is making me get my c band receiver out of the den....have dish now. anybody want a Toshiba model TRX-1520 w/remote. just pay for shipping and it is yours...otherwise i'll feed it to the land fill

walter

New member: Gil

I wanted to take a moment to welcome all our new members to SatelliteGuys.US! Yesterday was the busiest new member signups day ever in the history of SatelliteGuys.US with 175 new members joining us!

We want all of our members to feel at home here at SatelliteGuys, if you are a new member why not take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself.

Welcome home to SatelliteGuys, we are happy to have you here!
I am hoping to learn the facts about installing new directv satellite hardware in this forum. I have a lot of questions especially setting the dish.

Hello,
I need to learn everything there is to know about FTA satellite dish and receiver systems in the next 24 hours. I have a Tandberg TT1221A and a Patriot 1.8m dish with a frequency of 10.7-12.75 GHz. No pressure!
~Steve

Scott
I was one of the 175 new members yesterday Im having a hard time figuring out how to get to the right place to post my questions about F T A .So Ill ask you and hopefully you will post my question in the right place. I have an old 8ft mesh B U D is it worth my time and money to convert this w/a new ku lnbf /36volt acuator and converter for diseq1.2 output signals f/my set top box. Will it pick up ku band sattelites as well as a 39in fortecdish w/a motor setup. Or should I scrap int out in favor of a new dish /motor setup. I

Hey Im a new member. I'm kind of weird with this kind of stuff, I dont watch hardly any TV and I'm not very interested in using much of this technology but I love the instalation and tech side of it. I have worked as a Satellite installer/service tech in the lower to mid section of wisconsin for about 2 years and resently started as an at&t U-verse tech in the same area. I will be apart of the crew launching the Madison area here in Wisconsin. I will be very greatfull answer any questions about just about any type of TV service providers. I was the top service tech in my area for DirecTV for several months so if you have a problem I have problably fixed it before. I am still figuring out all this telephone stuff but my family has been in the phone company my whole life and I have been studing this stuff a lot so I should be able to help with anything and if I cant right away I will find someone in the company that can help me. I know many of the U-verse engineers and top level managers so if I cant find an answer for you I really dont know if there is one yet...

Other than all that stuff I am a professional drummer at night, dabble in building/designing websites, and a lot of other things. I believe if I cant make it or know how its made its not worth having.

Hello Guys:

I'm an orphan from DBSForums (latin America Forum) I hope I can get in touch with some members in fringe areas so we can share knowledge and information.

Best Regards.

P.D. I have running Dishnetwork and DirecTV @ my location (Legal acounts).

Hello All!

Hi,

I've been reading the FTA forums for awhile. Just thought I'd say hello. Got my feet wet yesterday with a DirecDuo Dish and a viewsat ultra lite. There seems to be a lot of stuff on G18:) . Anyway hello again and thanks for having a place to learn about FTA tv.:D

fkamp:hatsoff:

Hi From the Sunny Bahamas

Hi All

I am new to the forum but not new to satellites. Been around since the 80's with the 10 ft C band dishes. Now install Direct Tv,Dish Network,FTa's, Hughes Net, i Direct and other Vsat's. Also certified CATV Cable Modem Tech and Structured Wiring Installer. Plan to get back into C Band soon

Life Begins @ 22,300

Hello all, nice to meet you all here, i am from China, and now i am selling some clone satellite receiver to North American, as well as 8PSK module, wireless sharing card, anyone can help me to expand my sales ?
Hi Tim

I am very interested in your wireless sharing cards and clone recievers, let me know what else you have

My wife is making me get my c band receiver out of the den....have dish now. anybody want a Toshiba model TRX-1520 w/remote. just pay for shipping and it is yours...otherwise i'll feed it to the land fill

walter
I'll take it off your hands, I would like to get back into C band. My zip code is 33315 USPS ground is fine

New family member

Hi 'Guys,

Just found your site and looks great. I live and travel in a MotorHome. and use Motosat dish for my internet connection and King Dome for TV.

I've had the same receiver and programing from Dish, for many years. My receiver finally went out and I decided to upgrade with a 2 set DVR and local channels.

After 2 different service techs, on 2 calls, looked over my system, they say I cannot get this programming.

I am now going to contact Direct TV to see what I can get from them.

Wish me luck, as I am leaving Ohio for warmer climes this week end.

Rex

Hello from another Radio/Satellite fan!

20 Years ago I sold Birdview systems! I remember the original Birdview dual feed receivers! Today, I just put one of my 2 Birdview dishes back into use on 4DTV, but wired into my year-round RV home! Oh, so nice to be back to the fun! You know you're a satellite enthusiast when you have a fulltime 1986 Avion trailer and it's wired for 4DTV and birdview! (Oh, and did I tell you its installed and I live at my 5kw AM radio station?) Thanks to all who post here that I've read in the past for the useful information. Hope I can help along the way as well!--

-"Radio"