Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi all. new to the site but been in the game for a few years, looking for true Fta HD content

glad to be here

hello everyone. old retired telephone guy here trying to learn something about satellite technology and enjoying it very much. am into fta and have installed my system and several others. been a great learning experience. this is the best site i have found so far. enjoy this site very much and looking forward to being a part of your community.

Hi, I'm Trevor from Minnesota. I was a Level II Echostar/Dish FST back in 2004 - so I became well aware of all things DISH. :) I only worked there for a year until I decided to call it quits - great job but it burned me out. I know it's been 4 years but I'll try to offer my expertise and advice (if I can remember!). I've seen a lot of terrible contractor installs out there - solid, quality installs were always my forte.

I currently have a Dish 625 receiver with my trusty ol' Superdish. Nothing fancy but I'll probably move up to high-def next year after I move!

hello everyone. old retired telephone guy here trying to learn something about satellite technology and enjoying it very much. am into fta and have installed my system and several others. been a great learning experience. this is the best site i have found so far. enjoy this site very much and looking forward to being a part of your community.

From one old retired telephone guy to another, welcome aboard!

Hi to All!

Hit to all you satellite Guys, young and old, newbies and experienced. looks like a very cool site were one can learn a lot of awful nice things about this great hobby. I am a newbie, but a great enthusiast and I hope to learn a bit.
Congratulations for your wonderful forum.
I come from Malta(Europe) and wish you all well and good health.
Thank you for accepting my membership.:)

Four Dishes on the Roof

And still I can't get the TV stations I want!

Well, maybe some.

We're always looking for channels with descriptive video service (DVS). Only the Canadians provide a good level of support.

We also like some foreign-language stations. They are becoming increasingly available. I find that to be a good trend.

My Voom satellite dish still sits atop my house. I can't bear to put it to sleep.

howdy

Whats up guys, I'm Aaron, and I am an Alaskan Dish installer. Things are a bit different up here. Anyway,I get most of my information from this site, since Dish never talks about what works in Alaska. So i finally decided to post. Any other Alaskans out there?

HI TO ALL !!!!

HI TO ALL, IM NEW HERE IT IS NICE TO HAVE A SITE WHERE YOU CAN FIND OUT THINGS ABOUT SATELITE TV. I HAVE DISHNETWORK AND JUST HAD THE NEW 1000.4 DISH INSTALLED IT WAS NICE TO HAVE JUST ONE DISH. TO GET ALL THE CHANNELS. I LIVE IN YORK, PA. cOLD HERE TODAY SOME SNOW AND A LOT OF WIND.

Hi there everyone. Just getting started in FTA. Haven't bought any equipment yet. Trying to find out what to buy, inexpensive, to see if I like this. Why do they call it a hobby? 60 years old and won't pay for TV anymore. Doing OTA right now, but boring programming on weekends, unless you like sports.

Last edited: