Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Thats it Ramy!!!! No more inside advice for you!!! All these secrets are mine!!! Mine I tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

greetings

This is my response to the "introduce yourself" request.

Call me V.

I work in the southeast as a Senior trainer for a contractor.

I deal with several satellites, all bands; mainly commercial data and voice services. (Never residential), unless you're one of my neighbors.

I joined this forum to share and reap information.

I've been in electronics since the early '70s (at pretty young age) and have some military experience. I like test equipment and RF.

I have no time or patience for marketing, salesmen and spam (unless it's turkey spam), but love to help "Joe" (an expression, not the plumber).

I love copper; I hate plumbing, unless it's waveguide.

Reply to me directly, if you dare, but it may not get to me until I enable senders to reach me, whenever I figure out I won't get spam.

Short-term goal: get a Buddy or Birdog (these are satellite signal identifiers, for those wondering) within 45 days, although a distributor advised me to wait a few weeks as another device is about to debut. I am searching this site for like-minded opinions on existing and soon-to-be-released equipment. Anyone feeling like pointing me to the proper forum, please do so. BTW, I normally use HP/Agilent/Wiltek/TEK spectrum analyzers to accomplish the task.

Cheers,
-V

I feel great today greeting all of the new people!

Everyone on the welcome wagon!!!!!! All aboard!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)