Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have always been interested in OTA and Satellite TV. Cablevision has stayed because of the wonderful Internet bandwidth. I am probably locked into Cable for the next couple of years, as HD shakes-out. I am fixing-up my rotator and OTA antenna to see what has changed with the new digital-only environment.

I hope to find wisdom and fun in these forums....

Hello, peak here. I post on dbstalk and have special interest in the long-running TiVo v. EchoStar litigation where i will be heading (to that thread) after posting this introductory message. Jacmyoung and Greg Bimson can attest to my participation there and also to my general regard for the best arguments made instead of "taking sides" and/or taking shots at people. Since they post here far more often now than at dbstalk it is something of a tribute to them that I move here too. Just going where the conversation is most stimulating :)

Hello, peak here. I post on dbstalk and have special interest in the long-running TiVo v. EchoStar litigation where i will be heading (to that thread) after posting this introductory message. Jacmyoung and Greg Bimson can attest to my participation there and also to my general regard for the best arguments made instead of "taking sides" and/or taking shots at people. Since they post here far more often now than at dbstalk it is something of a tribute to them that I move here too. Just going where the conversation is most stimulating :)

:welcome

Welcome to a fellow Michiganian!