Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

hey guys. looking into an FTA setup soon, so i'll be doing plenty of browsing around the forums. it's great to find a place like this.

hey

im new here hows it going everyone
just to tell every one about me
have superdish
confused about what fta reciever will work with it?
and really hoping to get info from you all.

Howdy

Just a quick hi. I've had Dish for several years and moved from place to place taking it with me. I'm doing a couple new setups for family and found this to be a great, the best, resource! Thanks!!!!:)

Hi there, I really apperciate the resource you have here, it's began a new hobby for me!

Thanks again!

Raytgal

Hello,
Just joined today and having trouble finding my way around. I have a DishNetwork problem to throw out here. Which forum should I use and how do I go about posting to a particular fourm, etc, etc,.... Are there some directions or help area. I feel like a Shmuck!!!!

raytgal said:
Hello,
Just joined today and having trouble finding my way around. I have a DishNetwork problem to throw out here. Which forum should I use and how do I go about posting to a particular fourm, etc, etc,.... Are there some directions or help area. I feel like a Shmuck!!!!
the dish network forum should be the appropriate one. Pick that forum, and hit the "new topic" button.

LER

Hi all,

Total Noob here! Hope to find out answers to issue i know i'll have, maybe i can in electrical issues. I'm a sparky by trade, just never pay attention to this TV stuff. Sorry

Mark

Hi

I joined awhile back when I was determining if I really wanted upgrade to the Vip622. The good information in these forums played a significant role in making the decision to upgrade. I really enjoy the receiver.

Thanks for all the assistance.

hi guys.Just visitinf & surfing, forum looks good. Not familiar yet how to get around, guess have to come more often to check in.

Hello

Great board, lots of great infomation posted here. Have had a C/KU dish for many years, and added FTA about 5 years ago. My current setup consists of a 10' Perfect 10 dish, Chapparal Corotror 2+, DSR922 4dtv, Pansat 330a, and Pansat 2700a. I enjoy searching for and finding new feeds, sports and news mostly. It has been a great hobby for me for a long time, and I am glad I found another great forum to discuss my hobby!!

What's up All....I'm Kwest checking in from NJ and I been searching the web for answers about Dish Network and HD and I happened upon you guys and well my work day has been shot. Talk about information overload.

Now I'm looking for the "Acronym Definition" thread and the "Dish Network for Dummies" thread.

Great site folks....glad to be here.

Hi I'm New here I owned a Directv Dealership so If anybody need some information about it I'll be more than pleased to help you..

Hi, I just joined the community. I am very much interested in Computer base satellite connection. I am doing my research on twinhan model, which is FTA receiver for computer. I am wondering how that works and if anyone has done this before please share with me. Thanks!

Hi from new member!

I have been a member for a few weeks but mostly read the posts for updated information.

I work for a Sat company that has been around for 25 years. We are mostly doing DishNet, WildBlue, XM, and a lot of home theater, and custom audio work. I am always fishing around for the latest tech information. It is amazing what D.N. either doesn't know or doesn't tell.

Hope to see everyone around!:)

Sayin hello to all

Really new to this so i just wanted to say hello and how pleased i am to be a member. Hopefully i can learn something about my equiptment. (Pansat2500):D