Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi, My name is Frank. I have DirecTV HD service with a HR-21 HD DVR. I joined to find out more info on DirecTV2PC specifically, but I am interested in new video technology in general as well. Thanks in advance for all your help and advice.

Hello I thought I would say hello and introduce myself I'm Jamesharrison9 (aka BigJim) (6'9" 333lbs) I really enjoy having all the Directv stuff spelled out for me. I now have a place to look for Directv News.

Thanks Guy's

bigJim

Hello I thought I would say hello and introduce myself I'm Jamesharrison9 (aka BigJim) (6'9" 333lbs) I really enjoy having all the Directv stuff spelled out for me. I now have a place to look for Directv News.

Thanks Guy's

bigJim
Hi! welcome to satguys. enjoy.

I'm also new to this and have a problem. took dish 500 off of house and tried to make it work at lake cottage. angles are the same as home but trees stopped me from getting signal. reinstalled at home but 015 screen shows satellite default. all tests come up positive, did i damage something in transit or blow something?

I'm also new to this and have a problem. took dish 500 off of house and tried to make it work at lake cottage. angles are the same as home but trees stopped me from getting signal. reinstalled at home but 015 screen shows satellite default. all tests come up positive, did i damage something in transit or blow something?
welcome my friend. your question would be better asked here> Dish Network - Technical Discussions - SatelliteGuys.US

you will get an answer much faster in that forum since it's the dish tech issues forum.

Hi, I am a newbie on this site but a 2-year veteran with satellite TV. Have a Coolsat 7000 and a Viewsat Ultra. Now that Bell and Dishnet are down the boxes are useless. To make them functional moving on to AMC4 to grab some religious FTA channels. Hopefully, I will be able to contribute to the site. Cheers!!!

Hi, I am a newbie on this site but a 2-year veteran with satellite TV. Have a Coolsat 7000 and a Viewsat Ultra. Now that Bell and Dishnet are down the boxes are useless. To make them functional moving on to AMC4 to grab some religious FTA channels. Hopefully, I will be able to contribute to the site. Cheers!!!
:welcome

Hello everybody. I just joined the other day. I Just bought my first setup from Sadoun. It is supposed to be here monday. I hope I can get it working. After I get up and running I need to figure out how to hook up 4 recievers to one motorized dish. And maybe later one stationary dish looking at the most vied satellite.

This looks like a good place to try to figure it out. Maybe after I find out what i'm doing I night be able to help some else.

Anybody in northwest New Mexico or North East Arizona?

Hello,
I cant wait to get my sat system up and running! I have a lot to learn though about what route to take, I hope I can get all the info I need right here. I am a big NFL fan, so that is the definite direction I want to take with my sat equipment

New to the site

Hello to all,
Glad to have found this site and hope to be of help to someone in someway.
Will be asking some questions also after using the search feature.
Want to learn more about BUD's and the newer LNB that can be used with them.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)