Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi folks. From Eastern North Carolina (yes...the BEACH!) Looking forward to some quality info. My Slogan is now...."God is Great, Beer is Good, and people are CRAZY!"

Hello,I'm a new member. I joined because I am seriously considering getting Dish Network. I have Charter Cable "Triple Play",& this may sound nuts,but I want to add Dish Network satellite service to complement what I already have with Charter Cable(adding the HD channels that Charter does not carry here locally). I just wanted to see what everybody has to say about Dish Network before I dive in.

Hello

Hi, I am new to satellite (cable and tivo) but I'm learning. Does anyone know if Dish Network plans to have a wireless connection for the 722 DVR instead of either a phone connection or direct ethernet connection? It seems strange that a technology company like Dish Network wouldn't be wireless.

Hay to all you fellow satellite installers!looks like a really neat forum,I've been installing dtv.hughesnet,cable tv and know,dishnetwork.Is there a area installers only, can chat?
and i have meter questions,any certain area?

jborn

Greetings

I just put up my 90cm KU dish today with an SC-6000 motor. Most of my Internet searches pointed me to this forum for answers.

Thanks,
Norman881
Washington

Hey all.. Im new here. I'm also a Dish Network technician. Just curious if anyone could point me to a forum that discusses Dish's new pay system.. If there is one.. Thanks.

Hi guys, i'm new to fta thought i would drop by to say hi. Now its time to read more and figure out how to point this dish and get it right on the arc.