Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hello everyone, just ordered a dish-now package for the cabin and this site came up more than once for the best place for help. You will be hearing from me when things come together. I'm sure with your help I'll be able to get it working. See you all soon ( I hope ).

Hello everyone, just ordered a dish-now package for the cabin and this site came up more than once for the best place for help. You will be hearing from me when things come together. I'm sure with your help I'll be able to get it working. See you all soon ( I hope ).

:welcome

I wanted to take a moment to welcome all our new members to SatelliteGuys.US! Yesterday was the busiest new member signups day ever in the history of SatelliteGuys.US with 175 new members joining us!

We want all of our members to feel at home here at SatelliteGuys, if you are a new member why not take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself.

Welcome home to SatelliteGuys, we are happy to have you here!

Hi Scott, thanks for the welcome.

hi! my name is michelle and i've been reading some of the forums on here for a while and decided i might as well join since i use it so often. i think there's plenty more to learn and i hope i get the chance to help some people out.

hi! my name is michelle and i've been reading some of the forums on here for a while and decided i might as well join since i use it so often. i think there's plenty more to learn and i hope i get the chance to help some people out.

welcome
9_welcome_006blackBluap.gif