Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

hello everybody :)
im new to fta, but have been a satellite installer for 8 years now.
i started with single sat directv and dish 500 and have used about any setup either company has had since then including stacking switches on dishnet systems in the old days.
i also do wildblue and hughesnet installs. (i started when hughesnet was still direcway)
i have built many headend systems with directv
i am hns9000, hns7000, wildblue and sbca certified.
if i can be of any help, i will.
and im sure that i will have questions for you guys ;-)
anyway, i have been reading posts here and really like this place so far.
im glad to have found a group of people as obsessed with satellite as i am ;-)
btw, nice to meet you all. :)

New Member, great Tech.

Hello everyone, my name is Josh I have 6 years of sat/cable experience. Currently working as contractor for dish in rural nw MT.. Sick and tired of 6 months of cold. so I am relocating to the Oregon coast. I am in desperate need of work over there. Newport, OR to Brookings, OR is where I am willing to work so anyone needs a great tech drop me a line. Willing to do side work also.

Hello everyone. I just stumbled across this site. I've been with D* since 1998 (although, I took a break because I lost my job and moved in 2001), so technically, I've been with them for 7 years. I tried U-Verse for about 3 weeks, but their PQ was nowhere near as good as D*. I looked somewhere else because D* doesn't have Versus anymore, and when I called at the beginning of hockey season, they were willing to give me NHL Center Ice for half price, and I didn't think that was good enough. Anyway, I'm back now with free NHL-CI for the year :)

Hello to all, I am just getting started with satellite technology and know very little about it. What would be the best forum or info for beginners?

hello every budy , i m new here but i don't know :y: i m here?

oo yess i like to know any free settle lite frequncy u have for Indian tv chanels

:confused:

Hiya all. Another relatively new user, finally getting around to posting. I've been visiting this site for some time, and enjoying it, in my seemingly perpetual quest for BBC America HD on Dish Network. Or even MSG-HD, for us forlorn NY Ranger fans.

Luke

Hi I'm a new member and have had my dish network since this past
July.... I have been enjoying the various forums for a few months now
and really enjoy them !

I have zero issues with my DN setup at the moment otherwise I surely would have posted something by now! :)

I'm in NE Ohio and hoping these rotten winters here won't give me issues with
losing signal etc... Since I asked the tech to install the dish just outside of my 2nd story window so I could easily reach out and remove snow etc ... he installed it 6 ft away on a tripod which is impossible to reach.. My fingers are crossed !
I knew I should have watched him, he also forgot to tighten some bolts I later found out and 2 techs after him it's aimed pretty good........:rant:

Great site !

UnkleBuck