Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi everyone! Newbie to FTA. Been OTA here in Canada for a while now. No FTA equipment yet - I'm shopping! C Band & KU. If I buy locally, this would be it: Geosatpro 1.2m dish & CK1U Combi LNB. I know you reviewed the dish, any reviews on the LNB? any beefy motor suggestions? The dish is almost 30lbs... also looking for a Pansat HD box or recommendations....

Hi all! I am new to this forum. I have read lots of interesting forums here. I have been trying to get my dish up and running, so I may need lots of help. Thanks again for having me.

Hi

Hi

New to the forum and looking to get back into the SAT scene.
The last time I had a satellite was in 2005 so I'm sure things have changed.

Looking to get back into it and see what's new and exciting!

Cheers
Frank!

Hello everyone. I am in the western Chicago suburbs and have had Dish Network since 1996 but I recently discovered this site while I was researching Dish upgrade options.

When I first got Dish, self install was the only way to do it and 119W was the only location required. Also, you purchased your receivers, an install kit that inlcuded the dish and cable and a year's service in advance. Later, Dish added programming at 110W and I couldn't see both satellite locations from a single dish due to trees. I installed a separate dish on the other end of my house and coupled them with switches in the basement.

This summer, the tree that I was shooting over for 110W got too tall and I lost that location. That is when I started researching and found out about the eastern arc of satellites. I wouldn't have realized that I had an eastern option if it hadn't been for this site.

I realized that I did have a clear view of the eastern arc using one dish so I decided to take advantage of the upgrade offer and get new HD receivers. Now I just need to take down those two old dishes :).

Hello everyone. I have been on Dish and Direct but now back to Dish. It is so good to find a place that info can be shared about solutions others have already found. No need to reinvent the wheel!

Thanks for making this available! :)

just a short message

hi I just joined today --am looking for the satelite co-ordinates for shaw direct in canada to here where I live. have had sat. here for many years, but for some reason am having trouble with my reception. also having trouble with the guide. seems to be no info mostly for 2 days now. can someone help me or how do I ge this info.
thanks and thanks for the welcome
will be back later:D

hi I just joined today --am looking for the satelite co-ordinates for shaw direct in canada to here where I live. have had sat. here for many years, but for some reason am having trouble with my reception. also having trouble with the guide. seems to be no info mostly for 2 days now. can someone help me or how do I ge this info.
thanks and thanks for the welcome
will be back later:D

Welcome
You may refer to the Dishpointer.com tab above for the coordinates you need, and you may visit the Canadian Satellite Services forum for your queries regarding Shaw Direct issues.

Hi I am pintoman (used to own one) I am just a glorystar DVR 1100 user with a problem. Found this site and thought it might help. I am not sure how this works.I get lost in these sites. Anyway looks like a nice site. but I need some instructions as to where to ask my question. Reciever doesn't work with RCA cables but only Coax. Bought a new reciever and within an hour it is working the same way. Any help is appreciated.

Hello

I wanted to take a moment to welcome all our new members to SatelliteGuys.US! Yesterday was the busiest new member signups day ever in the history of SatelliteGuys.US with 175 new members joining us!

We want all of our members to feel at home here at SatelliteGuys, if you are a new member why not take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself.

Welcome home to SatelliteGuys, we are happy to have you here!

Would like to say Hello to every one. I am new at programming my remote. I fill I am in good company,to get the help I need. So thanks in advance.

I'm normally not a joiner, but I do like this forum. Have been reading post here for over a year now. I live and eat computers daily. I write code, but not as much these days.

I have a big investment in 920 and 922's made by Motorola and have been following this forum hoping that a way to give life to these units will be found by the people here. If it can be done, then I think you folks are the ones than can do it.

I would like to help, but don't know what is needed and what has been done so far.

Thanks for letting me join this group.
Stoker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)