Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hello!
I live in Mèxico. My name is Arnold. I have interested in satellite tv. I have been reading for some time . I decided to join and I am very happy.

hello all

hello all
I am a directv tech. learning fta. recently got a pansat 250sm on ebay, and have a world direct 33" oliptical dish with a dmx521 lnb. this pansat 250sm is omplicated any help would be greatly appriciated. i will be posting again soon nice to see this site ty moderators.

Hello new to this site looking for info on dish that was free just to take it down ,it is a Channel Master 10' have pictures ,info on the unit C-Band DIGITAL LNB & GAIN 65 db IN:3.4-4.2 GHz IF:950-1750 MHz Lo 5.15 GHz what do I need to do to bring it back to life & pull some signals out of the sky, also my hobbie is Ham Radio, KC9BWD is my call thanks Dave

Hi I'm new here as of last night. I'm missin' Direct TV, which I haven't had since, oh I dunno, back in '04 or '05, somewhere in there. Now I'm toying with the idea of re-mounting my DT dish and subscribing, if I can find a way. Unfort I live north of the 49th parallel, :(

You guys don't know how lucky you are! Canadian TV, Canadian content, CRTC, they all suck!!! And Canadian commercials are soooo amateurish!!!

Newbie onboard...

Hi Guys & Gals, and HELLO to all!

While looking around for information and opinions, I came across the SatelliteGuys.US Forums and it looks like a good place for answers to questions I have now and will certainly have in the future.

I'm in the Portland, Oregon area where I've been a Comcast Triple Play subscriber for the past 2 years. My contract with Comcast is up on Nov 5. I've been investigating other options that will give me HD, Internet and Phone, perhaps lowering my monthly bill somewhat and for me, the most "attractive" one I've found so far is to subscribe to Dish Network along with Clearwire for my Internet and Phone services.

While the prices are attractive and will actually save me money over my Comcast subscription, I do have concerns since this venture into the satellite/dish area will be new to my experience (prior to Comcast, I had a similar phone/internet contract with Verizon, and Comcast for my TV HD).

I'll be perusing the Dish Network Forums for answers to questions I have and it looks like many of the answers I'll be seeking are already posted. If not, I'll go ahead and start a new thread where I'm sure my questions and concerns will be addressed in an expedient manner.

If anyone cares to comment pro or con regarding the Dish Network/Clearwire combo, I'd be happy to read your comments.

You all have a great day!

Gene

welcome.gif
newbies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)