Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Scott:

Thanks for the welcome message. I joined today but I'm not sure how long I can last....lots of information but I have no idea what I'm doing. I bought a used but nice Coolsat 4000 pro that came with manual and manual. Picked up a used Direct TV dish with three LNB's (I think that's right) and slapped it all together, ha-ha, no surprise it doesn't work. I get as far as working the on screen programming and can see a large list of satellites. The level is at about 85% but almost nothing registering in the quality bar (I've learned from this forum that that's the important indicator). Anyway, I'll keep at it by looking at the forum and a little trial and error. If there is a "quick" way to get some channels to see what I'm dealing with I'm all ears.

Regardless, thanks for the nice welcome to you and others.

Will
Tucson, AZ

nice to meat you ray

your obsession with me is unhealthy. pick someone else to wrestle with or as you would say rasstle. nothing personal but its getting too weird for me lol....... we have other members here that are willing to meet you pinky.i can list them for ya :eek:

by the way how many personalities do you have???? pink,clint,alex and now ...................buck.. are you the same buck that was on married with children??????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts