Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Already said hello in the bar & grill..but will do so here also,

Im glad to jump on the club, and learn a lot more about new and upcomign satellite information and tlak with educated people.

I took the leap before i even have satellite yet!!! geez, im addicted.
But comeing in the next several weeks, Dish!!! cant wait for hd pack, hd dns, and voom and the everything pack. Looing forward to getting one of these mpeg4 receievers too.

Now a little about me, I work and live in a little town po dunk town where there is no such thing as OTA within a gizillion miles, Scooba, Mississippi. hence the name ScoMikey.

I have bought 2 new toys in the past 3 months, as part of my viewing please.
A panasonic ae900u projector and a 110" screen.
and to use as a dvr with sage, this is my new computer:
OCZ Powerstream 520
AMD Opteron 170 dual-core
2x1gb pc4000 Mushkin Redline memory
Sapphire Radeon x1800xt

Im a computer nit as you can tell, its part of my job..so i get to enjoy work...well some days.

merry ho ho ............to all

hello everyone on this forum and i am sure pleased to be here my forum is down and has been for few days says they are revamping ? what ever that is .....any way i am here now and enjoying the friendship if there is anything i may do to help out the forum please dont hesitate to ask........i have been in this for a while "not that i am real good at it " but will do what i can for you and tks for the chance to be here ..............your friend............:) :)

hello all,

don't really know what to say as an intro, just interested in all the satellite "toys" out there, have 2 years working with this field, mainly hoping i can help with technical ?S

Hello Everyone

Scott Greczkowski said:
I wanted to take a moment to welcome all our new members to SatelliteGuys.US! Yesterday was the busiest new member signups day ever in the history of SatelliteGuys.US with 175 new members joining us!

We want all of our members to feel at home here at SatelliteGuys, if you are a new member why not take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself.

Welcome home to SatelliteGuys, we are hapy to have you here!

Hi Everybody. I am new to the forum. It is good to have the weekend off. I just dropped by to say hello. I work as a computer technician. If I can be of help to anyone just let me know. I have a website up where you can buy directv systems. Go and check it out and let me know what you think. http://www.freedirectprogram.com/7390/

rmills123 said:
I have a website up where you can buy directv systems.
As a freak on the other side of the big see (I'm living in Germany, Europe), I'm searching for a website where I can buy DirecTV LIVE STREAMS :rolleyes:
I'm a subscriber to Germany's largest cable company (I'm reaching the cable signal via satellite :D ) and can receive NASN - The North American Sports Network with live sports from the U.S. and Canada. But that's not enough :(

Last edited:
Hi

Hi all,

I spend a lot of my spare time playing with electronics equipment. I love to tinker. I am a dish network subscriber. I also have a Home Theater PC with a MyHD receiver card that i use to record OTA programs. I really enjoy this site. I am ussually just a lurker, but may will try to post alittle more in the future.

Happy Holidays to all.

-Lowwie

When will we get more HD Channals

:) Hi, This is my 1st post, This is a great forum and I love getting all the info/updates on what going on. I had a question for anyone who may have any new info. I am wondering that with all the hype regarding HD programming. I have Directv, and all i get is 5 or 6 channals that are HD, HBO and Showtime is extra, I have to pay $10.99 for few channals. The local channals are free but they are HD half the time, I would have thought that by now they would have much more HD stuff available, As we all have seen once you have seen HD meterial you dont want to see reg 480i prog. It is now getting very frustating, please advise if any one has heard anything regarding any new plans to add new HD channals in near future.:confused:

i'm not sure whose in charge, but i do recall the saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" this had been my favorite playing place for years. suddenly you've screwed u p everything. thanks!but no thanks.

Thanks for the opportunity

Hola from Puerto Rico. I am new in the business of FTA. I am trying to read and learn as much as I can before getting buying one. My father has a Microyal 1200 which seems to work great, but there is not enough information in the internet with regard to that equipment. So any info with regard to above equipment will be appreciated. Adios...........

Just saying Hi.
Newly registered, DirecTV for 6 years in Hudson Valley, NY. Just moved into a new home and used mover's connection (and DirecTV retention sales) to get my first DVR (R15).
I'll go HD in the next year or so...need to wait a BIT more for affordability. :cool:
Great forum, been interesting reading about DirecTV and DVR's, thanks!

Hello to all

Just found your web site and forum, it looks like a treasure trove of information. More than that, the messages I have seen so far make it clear that the forum participants are friendly and genuinely helpful.

I just found the forums this afternoon. Other new members will find that it's much easier to read the posts in the forums if javascript is disabled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts