Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hello, gust334 and PowerMacG5!
Welcome to the forum! :wave

Happy Holidays to all, just want to say i love this site. I have been reading posts for about a month and i am getting ready to get a fta system. I have had dish and direct for years and now i'm ready for more. I'm looking forward to exchanging ideas and suggestions in the near future.

Thanks sat guys for a great place to share information.

Welcome to the forum, wired4fta!
Be careful with that thing on your head! :D

Hello

I am new into FTA reception. I bought a Coolsat 4000 Pro. Beer homebrewing, backpacking and traveling are among things I enjoy doing on my freetime.
Thank you for having me here. I look forward to talking to all of you.

Best of regards...

Hi , From Ontario, Canada. Just ordered a new FLA reciever, hope it gets here soon . I heard a lot of good things about this site so thought I would like to try it out .

Hello all!

Hello, I am Murphsurf. Tech Head.

I just bought a Twinhan Starbox Usb and a panasonic Dual Dish. I have no idea what channels i can expect but maybee somone here can help me understand what FTA can do and what kind of programming i can expect.

i am on aol 24x7 murphsurf2000
and also on msn M_Edward_Jr@hotmail.com

Nice to join Satelliteguys !
Edit/Delete Message

Hello, hopper and everyone else who joined us recently!
Welcome aboard!
:welcome

Happy New Year from a new member. Lots of experience in the telephone company. Been a fan of gadgets and tech forever. My dad was one of the original radar techs in WW2 in development so raised on it. Love the movies on FTA and just upgraded into an Invacom 301 and motorized dish to catch more radio and international stuff. On the lookout for Coolsat channel lists with everything for Vancouver BC CANADA area. My thanks to the pioneers and the helpful friends, Phill.

this site is awesome and informative. I am a veteran of the TV broadcast industry and have been involved with TV-Cable-Early color set restoration-Early satellite experimentation with 12'dishes before encription-VOOM WITH 3 ota RECEIVERS WORKING GOOD-Now involved with FIOS cable franchising and SBC (AT&T) rollout.

Next two years will change the TV and Sat industry--Stay tuned///