Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Howdy from the Buckeye State !

Hello to all from here in Central Ohio.

I'm interested in learning all I can about FTA with an interest in adding an HD receiver in the near future.

Anybody from my neighborhood that represents Coolsat or other HD hardware that I could chat with one on one ?

Thanks for fine forums !

Pyzon

Hello to all from here in Central Ohio.

I'm interested in learning all I can about FTA with an interest in adding an HD receiver in the near future.

Anybody from my neighborhood that represents Coolsat or other HD hardware that I could chat with one on one ?

Thanks for fine forums !

Pyzon

Check out the FTA Forums, and :welcome to SatelliteGuys

Hi to the forum. I have dish 4900 and 2700 recievers. Had a tech out earlier to reaim the dish after a big storm while I was out of town and he lod my wife that our "old" stuff was about to die. Funny, no problems until the dish got blown.
So I decided I 'd sign up here and get the real story.
I'm in Western KY, No HD receivers , yet.

Sheesh, at age 71 it's very nice to be a "junior" member of anything. Actually been a member over at AVS for several years, and a home satellite (D*) user for more than 10 years. Just took latest jump to new HR20 DVR receiver and 5-lnb dish. Did so with some intrepidation, as with all previous "jumps". So far so good, switching from Tivo interfaces, etc. Seems I have a problem with "Tuner 2- Sat 99b" on my system check. so I have a little PIA to deal with. Need the system top shape to not miss any Cleveland sports here on West Coast. Nice to be a member, rather than just a lurker.

hey just a not to say hi just joined the room and was just suffing trying to read some info thinking about purchasing a captive works prenium
machine and was just suffing trying to figure out how to program it. any help would be appraciate it. thanxs.

G'day from downunder

G'day Guys,
Nice site you have here. Good to see that plenty of you still have those beautifull BBDs.:)
No doubt what you guys can see and what I can view are very different things. Still, a good forum to share thoughts and ideas.
There is a small but active group of Cband hobbiest down here in Aust.
I'm located on the N.E coast. 146E, 16S near the pointy bit.

Hello everybody...Just joined the forum recently. Have been doing the satelite as a hobby. I am still a newbie and as a matter of fact, I don't normally post a question. Read first and if I can't find any answer then I post a question. Good luck to everybody...:)

I am new to the site

I found this site with Google. I have been involved with Satellite for a number of years, and still find myself having questions to be answered. It looks as if I have located a place where I can find the answers. Thanks for having me.

Howdy all

Hi everyone. Quite new to fta but i'm learning alot from these forums. So awesome the way everyone contributes info for others who are having problems. This is a great place!!!:)