Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Another Technician on board.

I have been installing satellite systems for 5 years. I started with DTV and now do DISHNET and WILDBLUE as well. Here in upstate New York, this spring foliage season has been a nightmare! All I am doing anymore is relocating dishes that were put in this winter, straight into the hearts of trees. A friend referred me to this site today and I will be back everyday now that I know what a great forum this is.
-The Viking

Hellow everyone, thought I had posted this message before, but I'm still getting banner. I'm brown3285, my equipment is 10' Winegard, Dual chaparrel monterey 55, 4dtv reciever, GI Hi Def Receiver, Satwork 3688 FTA, and a host of other stuff

hi iam new

hi all i am new at this but hope to be helpful in some way soon . ben doing radio mods for years time for a change . time to watch tv lol.

Thought I would say Hi

I've been in "the game" a long time...but have recently come upon an ird...which my "regular" site know nothing about...so I did a search and came upon you guys....hope I can get help here with this ird...thanks for having me :)

Hi.. This is my first post. This is a GREAT site. Three days ago, I was introduced to satellite TV by my best friend JI. I just purchased most of the equipment [Coolsat 6000, antenna, wires] and I was looking for wiring diagrams [antenna to receiver] in the web when I found this site. I am very excited and eager to learn and enjoy my new hobby. I live in South Florida [lots of lightning storms] and wanted to make sure I set up the wires correctly [particularly the ground wire]. It is a privilege to be a new member.

Best Regards; Radarman:hungry:

I've been a member for some two yrs but never posted. I sell satellite tv (Dish and Direct) in retail locations and d2d. I go to your site to insure I have the best and latest info. Excellent work. Thanks.

First post

Hi all.

Been a member for awhile and this is my first post.

I live in So Cal and took up this hobby back in the day when boot straps and access cards were the popular terms.

Hope the learn and help others!

New

I just came aboard Guys & Gals so please be paient. I have been in c-band since 89 and have now purchased a FTA receiver, Pansat 3500SD. Hope to be able to injoy the forum.