Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hey from Spartanburg,SC. Upstate South Carolina is dominated by D and E. Nobody at the local electronic stores knows what i'm asking about. I finally got mt OTA setup right. I have been curious about FTA for a while,but i don't have the least idea about setting up FTA. Is there a thread that will tell me the basics. thanks, robby c

might want to chage ur nick to something besides email unless you like a ton of spam:eek:

Hispasat in California

Hello there, my name is Carles and i'm new to the forum. could somebody tell me if i can view Hispasat from San Francisco (CA)?. thanks for your time.

Hey all. I'm Ryan, I just joined this week. I'm an engineering student doing radio telescopy work with the Rochester Institute of Technology. I have a vested interest in finding a used BUD. Want to help me out?

Hi. I am new here but I post on Tivo Community and DBS Talk too. I just like to catch up on any news out there. I have a Directivo and HR20. DVR has changed my viewing habits and the addition of HD viewing has further improved my life. I look forward to contributing and lurking in the days ahead.

Hello everybody. I'm a new member and new to home theater. Planning to get a Panasonic 58" pz750 in the next few weeks after they come on the market. After that, I thought I would go for a Dish installation with a vip622 box. Hope they eventually make native resolution passthrough available. I've learned a lot from you guys over the past several months.

Just got my SAT up and working thanks to my buddy on here! Hi to all who scan! I am enjoying this new way of viewing the world I must say. Hope I can be of some help to you all on here with my limited knowledge. Later!