Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

new to here

I am newbie here for about 6 months, been a lurker but decided to post. I am dish subcriber, but ultimately would like some ideas how to pick up some canadian content programing, whereas my wife is canadian, and misses her hockey night in canada badly.:eek:

Islandguy43

Hi everyone, I am new to FTA just ordered a dish and receiver yesterday. I was around some during the H & HU days now I am hoping to get the FTA up and running. Cheers, Lucky

hey everybody,

looks like i might learn something here, i am interested in learning about sat. internet, think i will be looking around to see the upside and downside of it

Hello

Been lurking and reading for a long while. I usually don't post. I like to read alot and absorb some good info.

Thanks to a great website.:)

Hello,
I am new to the site I have had a pansat 2500 and was satisfied with the performance but I have recently upgraded to the coolsat 5000 plat. Looking to find good information in order to become a more proficient operator. Keep up the good work guys I like what I have seen so far.

Hi, I'm new to Directv, I found this forum on Google, I was reading posts and I found some useful information.

I hope to find more helpful threads and information.

Acer505,

Just wanted to say HELLO to all. And thanks in advance for all the help you guys give the FTA researchers key word "researchers". I know most questions have already been answered.And I'm taking the time to research before posting anything. Besides I still have alot to learn.
THANKS