Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hello, I joined specifically to post a question about DirecTV HD, but see that there is a lot of info here that will really be helpful to me. Glad to be onboard.

H..i every one

This forum have a lot of information. I like to read and learn and some time put in practice why i learn.

Thanks for all the information you have

August 27, 2007

Attn: Snookie

You were supposed to post the thread to your introduction in the forum that is for new members. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm simply trying to give constructive criticism where it is needed.

In Memory of Mojo...

Hello Everyone

Just joined today. I've been searching the web for valuable information relative to my D* HR20-700, purchased in May. Enjoying it, but really miss features from my old standard DVR with Tivo. Looks like they're slowly getting their act together however. Thank the good Lord for sites like this!:)

August 27, 2007

Attn: Snookie

You were supposed to post the thread to your introduction in the forum that is for new members. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm simply trying to give constructive criticism where it is needed.

In Memory of Mojo...

No worries; we regularly have lots of threads that are welcoming here. All is good. Although since you posted your own intro thread, I am a bit confused about the criticism of snookie. :)

Hi to all

Giday (as they say in the beautiful Ottawa Valley) to all you guys and gals . I have been busy trying to find my way around these forums and I am quite impressed to say the least. Right now I am interested in getting my old Bud up and running again and have been reading quite a lot of interesting dialogue in that section. For any one who is interested, the Ottawa Valley follows the Ottawa River from New Liskeard on Lake Temiscamingue to the Saint Laurence River on the US border and it separates Ontario from Quebec.From where I live I can see the beautiful Laurentian Mountains in Quebec which form one side of the Valley.Any of you who would like to see a beautiful country and meet hospitable and friendly people should come up and visit with us a while , you sure will be welcomed warmly.We have white water rafting for the adventurer and many other interesting things to do for every taste. Plenty of clean lodging and good food, and polite and friendly people. Monpine

Hi to all

Giday (as they say in the beautiful Ottawa Valley) to all you guys and gals . I have been busy trying to find my way around these forums and I am quite impressed to say the least. Right now I am interested in getting my old Bud up and running again and have been reading quite a lot of interesting dialogue in that section. For any one who is interested, the Ottawa Valley follows the Ottawa River from New Liskeard on Lake Temiscamingue to the Saint Laurence River on the US border and it separates Ontario from Quebec.From where I live I can see the beautiful Laurentian Mountains in Quebec which form one side of the Valley.Any of you who would like to see a beautiful country and meet hospitable and friendly people should come up and visit with us a while , you sure will be welcomed warmly.We have white water rafting for the adventurer and many other interesting things to do for every taste. Plenty of clean lodging and good food, and polite and friendly people. Monpine

Echo that! I have both a 622 and 211 and now I wish I had gotten the second DVR even tho' I really don't want that second fee.

The HDMI problems are well known and in almost all cases due to the rather fragile socket connections breaking free from the circuit board, probably due to "excessive" force on the plug. Ask for a replacement. You're paying for HDMI capability and should have what you bargained for. When you do get a replacement, make sure you're very careful inserting/removing the HDMI plug, and also make sure you off-load any weight of cable hanging down from it. I had to have my first 622 replaced due to a DOA HDMI connection but the replacement has been flawless, and thus far I have had no problems with the 211 (KOW for both!)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)