Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hello to everyone. Great site and I am sure I will be using this site very often.
Hopefully I won't become a pain. This is all new to me.

Thanks
Tony

'ello everybody. Been registered for a a while but was just a reader checking out the site and the people that run it and post in it. SO far I love it. Lots of info, almost too much info. I should enjoy myself here.

Welcome!

I hate ads too. But if we are to exist we need to have them.

We transfer anywhere from 15 - 21 gigabytes of data a day. And premium bandwidth is not cheap.

If you look at the number of members -vs- the guests online you will notice there are 75% more guests viewing the site then registered members.

Since they are the ones using the majority of the resources, they are also the ones who see the majority of the ads.

We also offer an option for less then $20 a year which gets rid of all the ads except for our gold sponsors at the top.

All of this helps us pay our bills and keep the site open to all. :)

Welcome and enjoy!

Hiya!

I am a DirecTV subscriber...and have been forever. Sitting here with my 5LNB Dish, HR20, BBC and Sony 50" LCD projection waiting for my new HD channels! I've been a lurker for a while...but decided I was wasting my sarcasm by NOT joining...

So, You're welcome! :D

Been browsing for a little while. Mostly about OTA trying to determine the best setup and see what products work for people in a similar situation to me. I have E* and no intention of ever going back to cable!

William

Hello Im Am Gbmd. I Am New To Fta

I AM GOING TO PURCHASE A PVR MOTORIZED SYSTEM. WHAT SYSTEM SHOULD I BUY?:confused: ANY ADVISE WOULD BE A BIG HELP:D:D

I currently have E* and I am looking to upgrade to HD. I already have an HDTV, but no HD sevice, except OTA. I was also look at information on D* HD package. Any help would be great!

Hello

Hello everyone, I am glad that I found this community! I have been passionately interested in everything that concerns the transmission of information since I was a boy. I am into scanner listening, ham radio and IT.
Thank you for providing such a great venue for what I think is the most exciting aspect of modern entertainment: Satellite TV!