Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

howdy

Hello folks.
New to the satellite arena here. Mainly got DTV so I could still watch the local teams, even though I live out of market.
Having a rocky start with my DTV HR20 HDDVR. Hopefully will get this ironed out soon.

-wes

New here Hello

posted a few times in other forums figure i will come on in and say Hi. usually i am on mustang forums first time on a tv/entertainment forum. so i got E* and work for E*. Just bought a new tv (waiting to arrive) 42" Sharp Aquos LCD. 625 basic setup

so hello

Have been lurking and decided it was time to join. Thanks to everyone for the wealth of information on this site. Switched from E* to D* and enjoying all the new HD Channels.

Hi, all...

Thought I would stop by and introduce myself. I've been lurking on the forum for several months now, so I thought I should join in case I can provide some useful information to others...

I scrounged a Big Ugly Dish (10' Unimesh) this spring and added a Motorola DSR922 and a Pansat 2800A for use at my cabin in NW Wisconsin. I had a big dish several years ago, but have been using Dish Newtork for several years cause my homeowners association doesn't allow big dishes :(

Scott, like you, I love all things satellite and radio. I have been a Ham radio operator since 1972. I have a SW radio on my nightstand, and drift off to sleep every night listening to 'AM Coast-to-Coast' or Dr. Gene.

Anyway, I'm happy to be a part of the forum; it is a great source of information, and the members bend over backward to provide help to others!

Jim.

I am also new to this forum and have been installing satellites for about 5 years now. I hope that I may gain from the knowledge of others on this site!