Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hello everyone I am new to all of this. I just had satellite internet install and I am thinking about Directv. I hope to learn a lot from this site forum.

Thank for making me fill welcome.

EThomas,

Hello all. Checking in with you all from rainy South Florida. Just bit the proverbial bullet and went with the Mitsu 65833 & 5lnb dish. Life is good, except for rain fade today at the start of the SC-ND game. Go Bruins!!

Hi I'm 64 years old and retired very interested in sat reception and now I have time to dig into it.
I have built about 30 computers and did some consulting in the past.
hope I can contribute and learn from this forum group.
Thanks to you all.
Don

Hello everyone. Just joined SG with the interest in finding out if I can use my PC as the dvr part of an H20 system, rather than paying the money for a higher dollar HR20 receiver...it's taken me years just to convince the better half to take the step into buying an HD television - and haven''t broken it to her it's another $10 per month just for the HD service less than hit her with DVR subscriptions...whew...:D
Don

Ftafreak

I'M an avid FTA viewer 2 years under belt, also a member @ Purefta and Totalfta. Not that great on computer but learning!!!! Hope to enjoy something new! Would also like to donate, screwed that up some how. Any help would be greatly app. And we all know it takes donations to keep a web site up and running. Thanks again Sat. Guys glad to have found a new site. And are there any bar files here. I have 4 Viewsat Extremes.:up

new guy

Hi to all.
I am fairly new to Satellites and fta. I currently have a motorized (sg2100) 39 inch dish with a Invacom quad lnb.

I have had moderate sucess with G10r mostly in the fall because of my location in the woods.

Hi, I just enjoy this forum and its ability for worldwide access . Looking forward to continued participation in the community.

Regards

Coming to you LIVE from the fields of northwest Ohio...

it's a n00b!

I'm Rob, used to do radio and college, now just tryin' to save some cash and finish my education.

My mother has E* in her home (a 625 and a 322), and since I'm the geek in the family I try to keep apprised of everything that's going on so that she can call me instead of tech support.

And that's pretty much it.

hi

Hi, how is everyone? I came upon this page while doing some research on the HBO "Captain Midnight" incident all those years ago and read the thread on it here. I used to have a BUD for about a year and a half, it broke down as time went on, but there were a lot of interesting things I saw. I hope it's still interesting today, it's been almost 10 years since I had it. Hope to make myself at home here.

Newby here

Hi everyone ! Just registered. I have about every form of tv there is big dish,D**, cable. I do a lot of HD recording to a JVC D-VHS recorder..especially football. Auburn is my team. War Eagle ! Curious, is there a place to find satellite coordinates for college football PPV ? Thanks for any help !

Hi everyone, thanks for the opportunity to be a part of this community. Not new to FTA but still learning. See you around on the boards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts