Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Go Tigers...grrrrrrrrrr

Hi there, isn't this quite a coincidence......War Eagle! Auburn is my team and my home. Tough lost last week. See you around.

Hi everyone ! Just registered. I have about every form of tv there is big dish,D**, cable. I do a lot of HD recording to a JVC D-VHS recorder..especially football. Auburn is my team. War Eagle ! Curious, is there a place to find satellite coordinates for college football PPV ? Thanks for any help !

Hi, My name is David, I live in North Carolina and also a new boy in this area.
I like about the FTA and want to learn about this.

Hello Iceberg:
Can you please help me with this..........I wanted to watch and scan some channels from G25 but I'm only getting like 12 chanells my signel is 85% but there's no Quality at all............what am I doing wrong.? please help

Hi Guys...! My english is not the best coz I speak Spanish and try to learn English, but, I just want to say, this is the best Web page (Forum) I have ever been. Thanks to every one here I learn always something new about FTA. Congratulations, my best to you all.

New to this forum

Hi everyone, My name is David McClaskey.
Back in the early 80's I was CEO of Intersat Corp. Intersat was one of the early manufactures of Sat. Equipment via 11 foot dishes and IQ 160. Charley Ergan was one of my dealers and Bob Cooper was and still is a good friend. Hope to enjoy this group and meet some old friends.

Hello Peoples !!
I'm another new one that bought my first satellite package.
I don't have it lined up yet but I have had help from some of you Senior Members already, so thanks and I'm glad to be here to learn about these birds in the sky !!:D:D

Good morning!!

I wanted to take a moment to welcome all our new members to SatelliteGuys.US! Yesterday was the busiest new member signups day ever in the history of SatelliteGuys.US with 175 new members joining us!

We want all of our members to feel at home here at SatelliteGuys, if you are a new member why not take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself.

Welcome home to SatelliteGuys, we are happy to have you here!
Hello to all, I'm happy with this forum, I'm new here and by the moment I read all information.
Thanks very much
Control62:eureka

hello everybody

Hy, is good to be here.Looking forward to meet new friends. I been around for a while reading but is time to post and learn something new by doing so.Manny.:D:):cool:

Help!!!Newbie needing info

Hello Everyone:
I was given this web site from Dish Network, as the place I might be able to sell my:
Model 942
Dish Receiver/DVR
180 hours of recording
Could someone please direct me to the correct place to let everyone know this is available?????
Thanks

Just Popped in to say HI..!!

HI Guys..
Just popped in to say Hallo..and see what's new over here in the US.
Thanks for letting me join your Community..
Lets go and have some Fun..
Cheers;)
Andrew

new member excited about site

Hi,

I've been searching for a site to discuss some technical issues about Dish Network & of course you can only go so far with Dishnet's own technical support. Looks like I may have found that site. I look foward to being part of the group.

Thanks,

Dennis Eavenson

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)