Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hello All ... just got Directv installed

I am hoping to find a way to use my telular device without getting hit by Sprints .39/min data fee.

I'm an avid poster on DBStalk and this is actually my first time posting here but one thing I've noticed on this site is that to survive these forums is to obey the golden rule,which is Directv sucks and Dishnetwork is best thing that has ever been invented since sliced bread.:D

I don't comply to this rule therefore I don't come here often.

:)hi everybody i m new on this forum.anyone help me?
Hi and welcome to satelliteguys.us, what do you need help on?

I'm an avid poster on DBStalk and this is actually my first time posting here but one thing I've noticed on this site is that to survive these forums is to obey the golden rule,which is Directv sucks and Dishnetwork is best thing that has ever been invented since sliced bread.:D

I don't comply to this rule therefore I don't come here often.

That opening statements not true here, this site is not pro one service and anti another, rather this site is dedicated to furthering knowledge about satellite tv wether it be DBS, FTA, or Cband and its varied forms. You can also find information about cable television as well as OTA source and info on anything related to home theater entertainment as well as some area's that have nothing to do with any of this.

Try spending some time here and looking at things through your own eyes and not be biased and maybe you'll find that what you think isnt what you see.

Hi all, I have been lurking here for a few years, back even with the Voom days. A few weeks ago I took the Plunng and now have DISH installed. 722 Dish Plus taking in 110, 118, and 119 Dish 500 taking in 61.5 Loving all the HD and so happy to cancel Comcast finally! Thanks for all the great info! I will be sure to get that showtime deal before it runs out. Jay

Hi and welcome to satelliteguys.us, what do you need help on?

That opening statements not true here, this site is not pro one service and anti another, rather this site is dedicated to furthering knowledge about satellite tv wether it be DBS, FTA, or Cband and its varied forms. You can also find information about cable television as well as OTA source and info on anything related to home theater entertainment as well as some area's that have nothing to do with any of this.

Try spending some time here and looking at things through your own eyes and not be biased and maybe you'll find that what you think isnt what you see.

:up:up:up Are you a sports fan, then come check out the fun in the Sports section.

Hello, waiting for DISH and the new 722 to come this afternoon. So I thought I would come research diplexers and see how that second TV is going to get its signal...

:)