Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi everyone I just discovered this website tonite. Look forward to helping when I can. Looks like a really good site . has a lot of interesting forums

Hi. I discovered this forum looking for advice on how to get the best deal on a 2nd HR20 DVR. I've been a DirecTV subscriber since 1994. Looking forward to sharing and gaining info from the folks on here.

Michael

Hi, I to discovered this site and just went to HD recently with Dish. I've been on both sides of the fence, at one time a Direct TV subscriber and now Dish. I'm just here to absorb the knowledge and provide help if I can.

viewsatkiwi

Hi all, Am no longer downunder but am really enjoying this FTA stuff, Keep up all the good work guys and gals. All of us from Godzone (New Zealand ) who wander the world love free enterprise and the free spirit it endears. Keep it up:up

New to the forums

Hello All,

I'm new to these forums and I hope to learn about the most cost effective way to set up DirecTV HD along with learning about the hardware.

Just Saying HI

Hello, Im new to the forum, My name is Gilbie and I have Dish Network with HD. I can't even watch regular tv anymore.. Im Addicted To the HD Programming. I was So happy to see the Discovery Channel go to HD. I really hope to see SCI FI come to HD. Although I really enjoy the Monster HD Channel.. It is the best thing out there right now.. and Hope Dish Keeps up the good work... Just wanted to drop in and Say Hi. Thanks.. GILBIE>.. :)

Howdy Guys

Hey Folks
Just wanted to introduce myself, name is Dwayne "KA4WOG" . Im new to the fta world, I am an old timer from the early days of c-band systems. I recently bought an used DSR920, BSC621 lnbf and put up an old 6.5 ft mesh dish I found in scrap yard. I have got system up and running and bought basic package from NPS. Got to watch something but locals channels here in the woods again.
Well that is about it!!!
Dwayne
P.S. Does anyone know if you can side mount a fta lnbf on a Bsc621 and use the Dsr920 to move the dish for a CW600s fta receiver

Hello, I am new to this forum, but I have been a Dish subscriber since '98. Because nothing was free in '98, I installed 2 Dish 300's. No problems and reasonably easy to aim and tweak for maximum signal.
I recently had a Dish 500 with pro plus dual LNB's installed. Now I need advice on the correct procedure to fine tune the aim on this single dish.
I will find the correct forum to post this.
Thanks,
Del in the Colorado Rockies

Hi...

New Member here.

I was one of the first original large satelite owners, then switched to TWC then became a dealer/installer when the Large Dish systems became legal again. Installed a few Direct TV systems, got out of the business and ultimately back to TWC. Enjoy their "Cadillac" mentality with the best of Everything so far, but not the price....way past sick of it actually. Now waiting for the "War" to settle down AND to be able to get LOCAL HD in my area.

Hope to keep up with what's going on and chat about it here in the future..