Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
retired

Hi All
I am canadian and like to be a part of you forum!
Being a satnut with 10 dishes ,this could be the best place to be
a member!
Thanks
the satnut

Thanks for the welcome

I've been a FTA hobbist for a year, but new to C band, hoping to learn all I need to know here. Just got my first BUD today, used ,abandoned, but looks good.
Again, thanks for the welcome mat, Larry

Hello everyone in SatelliteGuy land. I am new to this whole community thing too, but hope to learn and gain some knowledge from the rest of you. I am just a guy who likes to watch his TV, especially in HD, and get the most bang for his buck. I am hoping that I'll get some insights into ways to maximize my time and value watching my DISH shows. Thanks in advance and cheers!

Howdy! (I know the website told me to say Hi, but I'm hoping that's close enough).

I've been enjoying the gripping saga of HD programming on Dish Network through posts here. Thanks for creating such a useful (and often quite entertaining) site.

I'm a newbie...

'ello all....ChannelGal from Pflugerville, Texas...(Austin suburb).

I'll be checkin' in from time to time with gripes about my service and probably asking for some words of wisdom (or frustration) from you all.

Ciao...
:up:D

Hi, guys.

I have been lurking in the shadows for a while trying to learn a little bit before I jump in. I have some questions about satellite internet service, so I thought I would start here then post a question in that forum.

I saw a coworker wearing a T-shirt, saying (Do not trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and does not die) This was to funny ... Hope my sence of hummor does not offend you....

Hi all,

I've been on the forum about a week, and I've had Dish for 2 and a half weeks. Very informative stuff here.

Robert

Hello From Alaska

I've had Dish for about 12 years. Living in Alaska requires a slightly larger dish. I have a large dish pointing at 110, a slightly smaller one pointing at 119 and a regular sized one pointing at 148. In addition to looking for more HD nationals, I'm looking for what the majority of the country already enjoys. Very limited HD in Alaska.

I have a 722, 622 and 211.

:upThanks for the great work on this site Scott, I've been visiting for over a year and I visit often.

Have a BUD for you

Hello, found the club while looking for info on dismantling a BUD. It was fun while it lasted, but now it is time to say goodbye.

So trying to dismantle or give away a BUD, please direct me to the right forum.