Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi. I'm a new member. Living on a boat at Lake Mead and looking for suggestions for saqtellite tv and broadband.

Brad

Hi to all

Hi , I have been reading forums to try and get educated a little. I have Directv with hr21-700 hddvr. Have been with them since 2000.

Hello

Hi everyone -

New here and to satellite. I have a standard setup and am considering upgrading to HD and am looking for cost-cutting and other do-it-yourself tips.

Lisa
Boston, MA

thebrit

Hi Guys this is my first post on the forum. I live in England and have been playing with sat gear since 1983 I have also had a Class A radio ham Licence for nearly 40yrs and had many contacts with the US for many years my favourite. I came upon this site when I was looking for info about Mpeg 4:2:2 and saw some interesting info which helped me which was written by Iceberg.Ok thats a short Intro, If any of you guys want to know anything about the english/european sat scene then please ask and I will try to help.

Hey All, gotta get rid of the bar at the top of the page.

I'm a lead tech with a well known HSP for DtV in central Washington, have been installing DtV for three years now and have about a decades worth of experience in the field doing fiber ugrades in Austin Tx and Portland Or. Started out in line of sight microwave "cable" in the Austin area.

Pleased to meet you all.

Want to say hi everyone,
new to fta but ready to try. got a sv360-elite and wanting to get it set up. open to all suggestions.

Hi, my name is Ken and I live in Fairbanks Alaska. I am new at this and I don't know how to post a new thread. I am currently trying to go out on my own and start a satellite buisness. I have been working with someone teaching me the ropes. I worked for cable companies for 4 years but I didn't make any money. So if anybody could give me some advice or tell me where I can get a good deal on dish network equipment please let me know. Thank you

I wanted to take a moment to welcome all our new members to SatelliteGuys.US! Yesterday was the busiest new member signups day ever in the history of SatelliteGuys.US with 175 new members joining us!

We want all of our members to feel at home here at SatelliteGuys, if you are a new member why not take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself.

Welcome home to SatelliteGuys, we are happy to have you here!
Hi, jetman 28 would like to say hello and hope I can find alot of news and information

Hi,

I am an HAM radio operator and very soon going back to my country.

I will be here mostly for information how to setup my dishes, that i also need help finding them. and share my experiences along the way.

I know there are some awesome knoweledgeable guys here and I hope you all are very receptive to my questions and doubts. very excited to join.

paco

Hi:

I'm new to this site, but not new to satellite. Have been a Dish subscriber for several years now.

After fighting the whole HD thing for years, finally bought an HD-capable television. Thinking of going to Dish HD, but want to do research first. Lots of research. And that's why I'm here.

Hope to interact with all of the knowledgeable people here.

Thanks,

Doug

Hi everyone. Long time reader. I have finally decided to get a direct tv because twc refuses to fix my broken lines and boxes (long long story). My last twc visit included a 20 mintue beg and plead season just to get them to show up. During this they asked me what I did to try to fix and what to the last installer look like and what type of truck he had. I finally registered because at some point I will have a newbie question that I will need help with. I had my first install attempt today with direct but I will save that for the correct forum.