Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Noob

I'm a new to FTA so just saying hi and hope you'll forgive my ignorance of most of the content here... I'm just trying to get familiar with everything.

Fub

Hey everyone just getting into the installation side of Satellite tv have already learned more on this forum than any classroom.

Thanks everyone this is the place.

Just a quick note to say hello and that I hope that I can learn a lot from these boards, and just have some good conversation.

I've been a D* subscriber for over 10 years and am still learning new things every day.

Anyway, hello everyone, and I look forward to using and hopefully contributing to this board.

Thanks,

DJC

Thanks for the welcome..
I just installed my first HD DVR, the 612.
Where can I find out what the green, blue buttons mean. You know the the ones with the 1's or 2's as a subset.
It seems simple that the green ones are good and the red ones are bad.
When I see that I have programmed 24 and the first week has a green button and the next week is blue I'm wordering if I have some sort of if'y conflict.
I like the menu contrast in the 508' and 10's much better.
Thanks,
Jim C

New User

Just joined because of the wealth of info here, going to enjoy this forum
happy.gif

Hey everyone! Just joined yesterday and discovered this thread. I'm not completely new to satellite but thought I should join a site such as this so I can keep up on the latest tech and info.

Anyways I'm an ex-TimeWarner Field Service Tech so I'm used to following up behind the SAT guys and removing their handy work to reinstall cable TV. I have a few horror stories as well...that said though I have left that industry to pursue a career in Management (warehouse) and am now a loyal sat subscriber. Dish is the provider and I'm currently running two HD DVR boxes; the 722 and 612.

I look forward to spending time browsing the boards.

Hello All

Hello everyone. I have been reading and using the information on the dish forum for a while now but have never posated anything. Just want to thank all of you who have helped me.