Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi everyone

Hi I am new to this forum and joined for many reasons of professionalism and well communications from the senior memebers. Thanks forthe support.

donkey_welcome_sign.jpg

I wanted to take a moment to welcome all our new members to SatelliteGuys.US! Yesterday was the busiest new member signups day ever in the history of SatelliteGuys.US with 175 new members joining us!

We want all of our members to feel at home here at SatelliteGuys, if you are a new member why not take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself.

Welcome home to SatelliteGuys, we are happy to have you here!
Thank you , Mr Scott and members.
I,m new to all this , and wanting to learn more from you all experts . Definivitely will be asking question also and if i can help i will also . Once again thank you .

Hi and hola to all !!

I wanted to take a moment to welcome all our new members to SatelliteGuys.US! Yesterday was the busiest new member signups day ever in the history of SatelliteGuys.US with 175 new members joining us!

We want all of our members to feel at home here at SatelliteGuys, if you are a new member why not take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself.

Welcome home to SatelliteGuys, we are happy to have you here!
I want thank you all for this opporunity yes, new to all this , excite about learning from all here and will also ask questions ... Gracias Monchy

Thanks for being here!

So much information at my fingertips now. Have been reading forum threads and have found the answers to many of my questions already.

But since I am fairly tech-challenged, I'll be asking a few...;)

Dish gal now, recently converted from Direct. Live way up on a road to nowhere in the mountains of VA.

Glad I found y'all! :D

suzi g

C band to DBS Wannabe

Hello,
New member intro. I have been playing with satellites video for quite some time. I used to work for a place that had a C band dish that I could play with. (you know, the big ones!) Ah, the fun of getting Star Trek Next Generation early as a network feed!

I always wanted to have my own C band dish but never had a place that would let me put up a big dish like that. Sigh, I guess now everything is digital and encripted, no more wild feeds... sigh.

Now I am looking to get one of the small DBS dishes. Not the same... Fixed satellite, only get what they allow and you pay for. Oh well, it's still video from space. and I want my NASA Select.

Scott

Hello from Carbondale IL

I'm a long time lurker here - never have posted much, but enjoy reading and learning. I have 3 fixed position Fortec 90cm dishes, a motorised 90cm Ku, and a 10' C-band mesh - all for FTA.
Since I'm a sports feed geek, I spend a lot of time over on Ricks Forum.

Hello from Carbondale IL

I'm a long time lurker here - never have posted much, but enjoy reading and learning. I have 3 fixed position Fortec 90cm dishes, a motorised 90cm Ku, and a 10' C-band mesh - all for FTA.
Since I'm a sports feed geek, I spend a lot of time over on Ricks Forum.

Do you wear those "camie's" while you're lurking here?::eek:

new at everything

hi just wanted to thank sat. guys. i'm new to fta. and computers have a ton of questions but i'll take it slow . hi everyone hear i come!:hungry: