Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Am new to the site however have been perusing here for some time.. in the process of re-activating my old bud that is still up after several yrs of dn..lots of good info here.. I will be asking for much needed info as it's been quite some time since my bud has worked. Bought a 922 recently and getting ready to start that.. think I will need to change out the lnb, it's the old analog type.. thinking abt a Chap colorotorII.. maybe the combo at Skyvision.. any thoughts along these lines from anybody?

thanks

Roho

Hello all. Newb from florida, just came across this site a couple days ago. Never thought there was a one like this. Cool site, just wanted to say hi.

Hi. Newbie but fast learner

Hello,
I'm trying to understand more of the DirecTV system and have two HR20s and a high-end Sony HD receiver. Just bought a Birdog 3.0 and don't see the 99 and 103 sats listed. Probably just tune for max on the 101?

Been an amateur radio op for over 50 years (extra class since 1975.) Fairly technical type of guy but plowing new ground with the sat systems.

Looking forward to getting much smarter with what looks to be a super source of info. Congrats and thanks to Satellite Guys.

Bryan, AG6R
Marietta, GA

Hj - newb at this site. Join today. Started with a big ugly dish in the early 90's with a uniden 4900. Reluctantly switched over to digital with a Pansat 2500. Moved on to a CaptiveWorks 600 pre and now have a Pansat 9200. Subscribe to DN. Watch mostly news, OTA, sports from fall to spring and outside in summer. When nothing else to do I will scan the sats to see what's happening

Hj - newb at this site. Join today. Started with a big ugly dish in the early 90's with a uniden 4900. Reluctantly switched over to digital with a Pansat 2500. Moved on to a CaptiveWorks 600 pre and now have a Pansat 9200. Subscribe to DN. Watch mostly news, OTA, sports from fall to spring and outside in summer. When nothing else to do I will scan the sats to see what's happening

Hello,
I'm trying to understand more of the DirecTV system and have two HR20s and a high-end Sony HD receiver. Just bought a Birdog 3.0 and don't see the 99 and 103 sats listed. Probably just tune for max on the 101?

Been an amateur radio op for over 50 years (extra class since 1975.) Fairly technical type of guy but plowing new ground with the sat systems.

Looking forward to getting much smarter with what looks to be a super source of info. Congrats and thanks to Satellite Guys.

Bryan, AG6R
Marietta, GA

Hi everyone, I am a new member and just wanted to say hi to you all. I am in Southern California (Barstow) area to be exact. Hope I get a chance to chat with some of you here...Later!!:)

welcomeclipart10.gif

Hi folks, Robert from TX (The Woodlands) 2 HR20s 2H20s uVerse Internet, Wireless N Dualband Router and Access points, Typically 4 PC's one as pic and music server...

Nice to know ya...