Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

rdbcatcher

May 10, 2009
California
Hello People,
just doing the polite thing and introduce myself. My name is Robert and I'm here on the forums so I can learn more about this technology. I'm not an installer, but have learned enough from messin' around to find very interesting solutions to the problems I have faced. I'm an avid baseball fan (but sadly have DISH), and love working with my mind and my hands to solve the dilemmas of the days. Soooo, "Howdy!" and GO SF GIANTS!!!!!

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
Hello People,
just doing the polite thing and introduce myself. My name is Robert and I'm here on the forums so I can learn more about this technology. I'm not an installer, but have learned enough from messin' around to find very interesting solutions to the problems I have faced. I'm an avid baseball fan (but sadly have DISH), and love working with my mind and my hands to solve the dilemmas of the days. Soooo, "Howdy!" and GO SF GIANTS!!!!!

Come to the sports forum, plenty of baseball talk there. We even have a thread just for the NL West.

lannie1@swbell.net

May 11, 2009
Benbrook, Tx
Hi,
Just registered after reading the posts on UVERSE which I am having installed tomorrow,
12 May 09. I am a WWII Navy combat vet and a Korean war Air Force vet. Was a Computer
programmer and systems designer for 35 years with General Dynamics here in Ft Worth (actually, Benbrook, just across the street from FW). Retired in 1992 and since have been involved with PCs and internet since that time. Was a ham for a number of years.
Glad to be a member of this group.......................Cheers to all!!

Elroy

SatelliteGuys Family
May 11, 2009
Orbit City
Howdy

Hi,

I've been reading checking out Satellite Guys for over a year now and decided that I should finally join up. I am impressed with the amount of knowledge and experience that members have and I hope to add some of my own expertise.

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Hello People,

Welcome to the site and pull up a chair to the Sport Forum.

Ramy

Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Hi,
Just registered after reading the posts on UVERSE which I am having installed tomorrow,
12 May 09. I am a WWII Navy combat vet and a Korean war Air Force vet. Was a Computer
programmer and systems designer for 35 years with General Dynamics here in Ft Worth (actually, Benbrook, just across the street from FW). Retired in 1992 and since have been involved with PCs and internet since that time. Was a ham for a number of years.

:welcome

I am a computer programmer. You probably did programming in code I have never done though. :)

Ramy

Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Hi,

I've been reading checking out Satellite Guys for over a year now and decided that I should finally join up. I am impressed with the amount of knowledge and experience that members have and I hope to add some of my own expertise.

:welcome

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
Hi. From Fargo, ND. Just made plunge to HD. Looking forward to HiDef goodness.

Later,

Just a hello from John in Calif.
Checking in to see what goes on here in the satellite world.

Hi,

Hi,

Welcome to all our new friends!

Astrix

May 7, 2009
South Africa - JHB
Salutations to all

I am a new to the Satellite enviroment and have joined to learn more about the technology and I hope that I'll be able to find answers on Satellite problems :eek: and in future be able to support fellow members in the same as well:D.

I wish you all well, and happy browsing..

AJV :up

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
welcome..... new members

th_btwelcome1_e0.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts