Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Howdy!

Hey all,

I'm a newbie and a Direct TV subscriber trying to learn about FTA. This seemed like the best site online, so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm from Boston and I've been in Atlanta for just over a year.

Have a good one!

Shellie

New Be Introduction

I am new to the site and found it due to a problem. I have a Toshiba DLP 56HM195 that shows a full picture but the bottom half looks like there is a tennis net over the picture. When you look close you can see thousands of little mirrors with colored dots. The image is pulsating all of the time. I just replaced the bulb two months ago and have tried unplugging the set. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Look forward to friendly advice.

Chester1

Hello all! I'm a newbie as of today. I'm hoping I can offer some helpful discussion now and then. Likewise I'm sure I can use some advice from time to time as my skills on satelite are limited. Have a winegard SK-3005 and Direct tv HR23-700 that I'm working thru the bugs on.

Hi everyone,
I am a newbie to this site, signed up early this morning. I am having some trouble with my satalite, I stumbled upon your site andI am glad I did. I have resolved one of my problems by just reading some of the threads. I am hoping to eventiually resolve the other. Thank you for your help

Hi everyone,
I am a newbie to this site, signed up early this morning. I am having some trouble with my satalite, I stumbled upon your site andI am glad I did. I have resolved one of my problems by just reading some of the threads. I am hoping to eventiually resolve the other. Thank you for your help

welcome, friend. that's what we're here for. :welcome

HDMI Cable problem

Sorry guys, I don't know how to drive this thing yet. I just joined and I have a question. I just installed an in-motion King Dome Satellite on my motorhome and an LG flat screen TV. I can't get the HDMI cable to work between the Direct TV Receiver and the TV. The AV cables work but not HDMI, any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jackie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts