Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Howdy!

Hey all,

I'm a newbie and a Direct TV subscriber trying to learn about FTA. This seemed like the best site online, so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm from Boston and I've been in Atlanta for just over a year.

Have a good one!

Shellie

New Be Introduction

I am new to the site and found it due to a problem. I have a Toshiba DLP 56HM195 that shows a full picture but the bottom half looks like there is a tennis net over the picture. When you look close you can see thousands of little mirrors with colored dots. The image is pulsating all of the time. I just replaced the bulb two months ago and have tried unplugging the set. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Look forward to friendly advice.

Chester1

Hello all! I'm a newbie as of today. I'm hoping I can offer some helpful discussion now and then. Likewise I'm sure I can use some advice from time to time as my skills on satelite are limited. Have a winegard SK-3005 and Direct tv HR23-700 that I'm working thru the bugs on.

Hi everyone,
I am a newbie to this site, signed up early this morning. I am having some trouble with my satalite, I stumbled upon your site andI am glad I did. I have resolved one of my problems by just reading some of the threads. I am hoping to eventiually resolve the other. Thank you for your help

Hi everyone,
I am a newbie to this site, signed up early this morning. I am having some trouble with my satalite, I stumbled upon your site andI am glad I did. I have resolved one of my problems by just reading some of the threads. I am hoping to eventiually resolve the other. Thank you for your help

welcome, friend. that's what we're here for. :welcome

HDMI Cable problem

Sorry guys, I don't know how to drive this thing yet. I just joined and I have a question. I just installed an in-motion King Dome Satellite on my motorhome and an LG flat screen TV. I can't get the HDMI cable to work between the Direct TV Receiver and the TV. The AV cables work but not HDMI, any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jackie