Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hello Everyone. Yes I am newbie and I just now starting to higher quality from a satalite than the cable junks.
I live in Dallas, TX and will need some help on setting up my first Triple LNB Satalite dish.

I know it is not the right time and place to ask this question:
Does anyone got Azimuth/Elevation setup for area code 75007 or have idea where I can get it.

Than you in advance for your help and for your welcoming me to the forum.

This is my first time posting

Hey I am bigbluenation and I am a Dish Network subscriber. I wonder if anyone has a cheap way to allow me to hook up my internet connection for I can use the remote access DVR control and also not have to pay the extra 5 dollars a month that is upstairs to my Dish HDDVR downstairs without having to run wires from downstairs to upstairs or vice versa?? I currently have cable internet connection and have a wireless Netgear WGR614 802.11G router. What do I need to complete what i want to do? Also any idea when more HD channels will be avail and will DIsh ever get the On Demand feature like Time Warner has?? Any help would be appreciated.

Hey I am bigbluenation and I am a Dish Network subscriber. I wonder if anyone has a cheap way to allow me to hook up my internet connection for I can use the remote access DVR control and also not have to pay the extra 5 dollars a month that is upstairs to my Dish HDDVR downstairs without having to run wires from downstairs to upstairs or vice versa?? I currently have cable internet connection and have a wireless Netgear WGR614 802.11G router. What do I need to complete what i want to do? Also any idea when more HD channels will be avail and will DIsh ever get the On Demand feature like Time Warner has?? Any help would be appreciated.

welcome :) your question would be better answered here > The Dish Network Forum - SatelliteGuys.US

post the same question there and you'll get help quick :up

Greetings, I am new to this forum. I just happened to run onto it while looking for information about my DirecTV receivers that are almost older than I am. I am a member of a number of other forums but they mainly pertain to RVing. DW and I use to live in Rowlett, TX but the TXDoT took our property so we just threw what we wanted into a 5th wheel trailer and took to the road.

I have DirecTV and set it manually as we travel. I will be in that forum asking questions about Satellites, Receivers and Dishes to help me as we travel. We are using the DNS to receive the OTA Broadcast channels from New York and Los Angeles.

I have a lot to learn and would appreciate your patience.

Thank you
God Bless and Travel Safe.
BC

Good evening folks I am a new subscriber to your site and wanted to tell everyone hello, I am a DTV subscriber as I have 4 HR series receivers and also a GENERAL INSTRUMENT 4DTV. My 4DTV is being repaired as the VCRS board battery exploded. Anyway have a good one and hope to talk to you soon

Hello all! I have 3 questions but direct me to a more appropriate forum for the first one if needed:

1) AMC 21: I get 12179/v/30001 (for PBS) at 36-46 quality. PBS World comes in great but there is no sound. In fact, there is no sound from about 10 of my 36 channels I get while aimed at AMC 21 and Galaxy 18. The common thing with these is a Dolby Digital icon in the bottom right of the bottom info bar on my Fortec Dynamic receiver. I get 11 TP's from Galaxy 18 and 1 is from AMC 21. I can't get any better than that so far even with an SF-95 finder. I'm really only trying for PBS and not Galaxy 18. My dish is warped and I'll get a new one soon because my tries at bending it back haven't worked. All the other channels that don't have that Dolby Digital icon do have sound. Why is this? My TV is an HD TV.

2) What is an LPB mux?

3) What is MCPC?

OutdoorDog
-----------------------------------------------------------------
90 cm WS Digital / Fortec Star Dynamic / Univ. LNB
USA - Dickerson, MD 20842

Hello everyone,

Long time dish network guy, but new to site. NIce to have a place to help with issues which I have had a few through the years. I am one hoping for new MLB channel.

Tuning in Newbie from Cowtown USA

Hello Satellite Guys US. Tuning in live here from Cowtown USA. Happy to be here and I am very pleased to meet you.

Today I will be on the roof tuning in my 500 pro plus. I am very excited. I am here to get my logistics and read the newbie start ups. Wish me well! I hope to be tuning in shortly. I am sure I will have questions, you guys look like the most responsible forum / support on the web and I looked at a bunch of them while I was waiting on my equipment to arrive. Thanks for being here.

dleach9000

Hello Satellite Guys US. Tuning in live here from Cowtown USA. Happy to be here and I am very pleased to meet you.

Today I will be on the roof tuning in my 500 pro plus. I am very excited. I am here to get my logistics and read the newbie start ups. Wish me well! I hope to be tuning in shortly. I am sure I will have questions, you guys look like the most responsible forum / support on the web and I looked at a bunch of them while I was waiting on my equipment to arrive. Thanks for being here.

dleach9000

They are a knowledgeable bunch here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts