Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi everyone I signed up back in 07 but didnot remember my user name I wanted it to be Radioguy, miss typed and it came out Rodioguy. How can I change? Call letters are wa0nnb. I do have lots of questions have a old Primestar dish I would like to get Galaxy 18, AMC 4, AMC 21 Galaxy 19 and Echo5/galaxy 27. Can I use 5 universal lnbs? I am still trying to find my way around the site. Thanks for the Help...

Hi

I am a new member and was recommended to this site to find out what to do with a satellite dish I inherited when I purchased my new home.

It looks like it's a 10 ft C Band Ku Band Satellite Dish. I really have no clue about these things but we would like to sell it. My location is Miami, FL so the person would have to come and take it out of the ground and then schlep it with them.

Any advice on what my next steps should be.

thanks

Hello to all
I am reasonably new at this hobby and can tell by
the forums that there are some very experienced people
to answer questions.
Thanks to all for the future help

Hi, everyone this is my first post, and am happy I found this site. I have been a Directv and Dishnet installer since 1991. I reside in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina. I hope to get to know everyone on the board as well as give any helpful info on satellite instatlations, or answer any questions folks may be having about most satellite equipment. Looking forward to a long lasting future with this site. Thanks Satman1955

Hi, everyone this is my first post, and am happy I found this site. I have been a Directv and Dishnet installer since 1991. I reside in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina. I hope to get to know everyone on the board as well as give any helpful info on satellite instatlations, or answer any questions folks may be having about most satellite equipment. Looking forward to a long lasting future with this site. Thanks Satman1955

WELCOME! :)

Hi all this is my first post and the first time on any forums/message boards. I'm remodeling my home in the Belmont Shore section of Long Beach. I have Dish Network and like the service prior to Dish we had Pac Bell Television, then Dish took over. Prior to those services we had Charter Communication, I will not comment about Charter for fear of violating the conduct rules.

I need information regarding basic cable runs through the house. I intend to install a weather head near my dish on the roof (now attached to a 4inch plumbing vent) I will be running 1inch flex conduit to 4inch steel boxes in each room. I'm using flex for all the new electrical runs and puling wire rather than romex. I have the help of a former commercial electrician who did work in the numerous high rise project in Los Angeles.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

BayShore Bob

I wanted to take a moment to welcome all our new members to SatelliteGuys.US! Yesterday was the busiest new member signups day ever in the history of SatelliteGuys.US with 175 new members joining us!

We want all of our members to feel at home here at SatelliteGuys, if you are a new member why not take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself.

Welcome home to SatelliteGuys, we are happy to have you here!
Hello!

Led to this site via Google. Trying to locate RI area OTA antenna Techs but have failed so far. Hope tp find help at "Satellite Guys". Thanks.

Wes Grant
Cumberland, RI