Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Greetings from Montana. New to the forum. will be searching for information on the Fortec Lifetime Ultra receiver. three people in my church have them and only one actually picks up the new G19 sat. Just loooking for information as to why the other two may not be picking it up.

Hello everyone, new to the site, long time D Satellite subscriber looking for way to watch Denver Bronco games without paying the outrageous cost for the package. Read about FTA and find this site while searching for info. Hope to become active member and maybe even contribute a few things :)

Not a new member but not a big poster either. Just wanted to check on the dish/tivo suit and I got 8 pages of "opinions". Pretty great stuff, I'm impressed. Thanks and "Rock on"

Hello to everyone

Hi,

I'm from Romania and found this site starting from the dishpointer.com. I'm searching for buying this apps from android market, because could be usefull for me, but it's not available in the market for Romania. Even if i would love to pay for the app.

Hope to find usefull info here in my job related to VSAT.

All the best!

Cristian

Howdy, another newbie here. I joined a couple of months ago when I switched from Time Warner Cable to Direct TV. I switched to save about $600 the first year and have been pleasantly surprised with the better HD signal quality compared to TWC. The larger storage capacity DVR and the MVR Beta program are icing on the cake.

Great site so far. :hatsoff:

PC or Mac? Android or iPhone?

Do you wear glasses or contacts or don't you?