Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi, i just join this forum found out pretty intresting, hopefully i would get most of the informations and files from here easily..

Hi all

Hi all i am new to these forums. WOW!! i really like these forums they are the best ones ive seen :up
and i am new with sats

i am 48yrs old from Seattle/washington state..

Last edited:
Swell, today. I assume your name is a ref to "The Jetsons." If not, my comment was wasted....

Yes, another newbie to the site - just stopping in to say "hi". I'll get around to updating a profile in a little while with my current set up and what I am about to get (as a result of a home remodel) - Hehe! What fun it will be to get the latest and greatest!

That's why I'll be visiting more often to get advise on what is the best thing out there for me. For example Direct TV or Dish Network or Comcast - who has the best picture, customer service etc... Hope to have all the questions answered before to long!

new guy

I just came on board today and would like to say "hello" to everyone in this organization. I hope ti be of assistance to others IF I have the knowledge and I hope it goes the other way too. I look forward to being a member.....Thanks:hungry: :hungry:

Does anyone out there have any skinny on the Fortec Classic NA bin_060515. I just purchased it and I am having trouble finding or downloading any workable files, (DN preferred)

I started out looking to find out how to use my new Stab HH90 motor with my Winegard satellite dish. I learned, unfortunately, that it cannot be done easily.

So, now I will look before I buy. I just ordered the SG2100 motor. Does anyone want a very slightly used HH90 motor? What do I need to do to post an ad in the Classifieds forum?

slyguy said:
Does anyone out there have any skinny on the Fortec Classic NA . I just purchased it and I am having trouble finding or downloading any workable files, (DN preferred)

someone didnt read the rules, huh?

we don't condone stealing here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts