Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Been reading these forum for a while, just signed up as member.

Just recently had VIP622, with the HD Gold package, installed in family room. And today had a 625 installed in bedroom on SD set.

Everything works great!

Hiya!

Just stopping by to say Hi!

Current cable subscriber that will be moving into new home, and I'm looking at DISH for new service, as their is not any decent cable offerings where I am going.

Anyone have any good "Satellite for Dummies" type links? I have never used satellite for TV service, so I am quite the noob regarding sat.

:)

Thanks!

Hi! New to the fta, and really enjoy it! My unit is coosat 6000, LNB QPH-031, and a 90cm fortec reflector, with a Stab HH90. Could anyone advise me of the satellites I can receive here in south central Illinois. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for having me.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Saranang and I'm from South America, My hobbies are learning to fly remote control plane and chopper, But recently I bought a Toroidal T-90 Dish for" Free To Air" TV. At the moment I'm still trying to get signal, This is new to me so I would gladly accept any help.

I hook this up with a pansat 2700a Receiver I think the LNBs position is the problem.
So these are some of the things I do in my spare time, I'm happy to be a part of the " Chit- Chat Forum".
SARANANG

Old newbie

Hi folks,

I've been lurking and trying to learn for quite a while. I figured it was about time I said hello and thanks to Satelliteguys.com and the posters for the great information this site makes available.:hatsoff:

Hello, I just signed up tonight. I upgraded my Dish system to HDTV about 10 days ago and am still getting used to the new equipment. I got my DVR timers and my favorites list set up. I seem to be changing the picture size/ratio a lot. It doesn't seem to stay where I leave it. (Maybe my wife is changing it when I'm not around.) That's it for now. wc

hi all ....i registered a long long long time ago ........and now here i am today saying hello.........hi all ...hi mom...and to all those i mightve missed love u all thanks for the views .................

Hello everyone,

I am Ghost, from a small Island in the Caribbean Sea, it is nice to be here and read about your wonderful systems that I can only dream of having someday.

I like Science Fiction and Computers, I play Unreal Tournament 2004 when I have the chance.

As Mr. Spot used to say: Larga vida y prosperidad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts