Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi, great information you provide. Don't get here everyday, but when i do it isvery informative. I have been with Directv for 8 years and have been very satisfied. Continue the great site and hopefully I will have something important say.

I will like to get Directway Experience

Hi,
I will like to ride with a directway tech to get experience, I took certification test for directway, vsat and mss but no experience. I been doing directv and dish network for 5 years. I am SBCA. I live in las vegas, NV there is no dealers here I will travel thank you very much, have a nice day
Juan

I hear you. :)

Maybe he has not yet figured out the Subscription options and/or their meanings, perhaps a PM may be more effective, or he's just shy. *shrug* I too have shyed away a bit when at a new site, especially when regulars start asking questions about me right off the bat. ;) Heck, I never even introduced myself in this thread. Plus, if he leaves the site without logging out, his 'online' status could be delayed in going to 'offline' status (when it times out), so he may have been gone for sometime, yet status remains 'online', and, only the admins could confirm the timeout period they use for that.

Last edited:
Hi folks,

I have trolling on the board for a few days and thought I would say hi. I just ordered the AT&T Homezone service and it should be installed next Tuesday. Had Dish before a couple of years back but didn't worry about the technology back then. Now I want to really understand how that "magic" signal from space ends up in my TV (ok, I am not THAT bad). If there is a big enough gap between the trees, I would also like to get into FTA (expecially since Sadoun's shop is 10 min from my house. Anyways, I don't know enough to post too much but will continue to hapilly troll. :)

I'm new here. I live in the Texas Panhandle. I have had a C/Ku big dish system since the late 80s. I am new to DISH. I have a vip211 HD receiver and three SD receivers. I view HD programming on a Toshiba 50HM66.

"...Where would i look to find info on setting up an oval dish to get 101 & 110 (looking for azimuth, elevation and skew for my lat lng)?..."

Actually, it's done by zip code. Click HERE for a web page that will let you get the figures you need. Also, under "installation" on the receivers you can enter a zip code and read off the aiming numbers.

PC or Mac? Android or iPhone?

Do you wear glasses or contacts or don't you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)