Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

speedwrench

Jul 28, 2006
ok been playing this game from 1998 more fun than a barrel of monkey,s
keeps a older mind sharp
Iceburg you look a lot like butterbean! have you been in the ring
having a burbon & enjoying the time,s
Look,s like a good site keep it up
thank,s

Strykar

Dec 16, 2005
New member wave

Hi,

I'm an Open Source enthusiast from India.
Thought I'd say hi and ask maybe ask for a link for newbies to understand how to go about setting up FTA at home :)

I'd like information on eqiupment as I am totally new to this.

Cheers.

fastxt

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Aug 1, 2006
EU NANTWICH UK
Hi there from Ireland but living in the UK Nantwich just beside Crewe 30mins from Manchester Airport .so i be east off the airport . Will be in to radio and satellite for some time now and love it all the fta and some free key channels (lol)
but you have that in samll town in built up area on pay days

Will i get ot travel alot Mainly Spain and it many Islands UK and Ieland djing in clubs and late night pubs , work in Naples, S.W. fl area djing in a few off it pubs and it night time spots

this week in Galway ireland doing the race ball for next 5 night for the radison hotel it the Galway races meet the biggest in the world ...
will my radio take me to my studio and all over E.U. . my voice overs aswell, done the springbrake for boston area for mate off my last few years now so voiceover pay the bills

so when i get my green card i be there .... Usa watch out pls will i hope i get some help and fun from here .......
jurdy

Last edited:

sattman

Aug 23, 2005
Hi,everyone while i'm not a new member, having been a member since 2005, i lost this web site and just found it again this morning.I'm from Wa. State, and I'm so glad that i finally found this site.I have a lot of catching up to do but i hope to add somthing to this great site.

cablewithaview

Stand against retrans!!!
Supporting Founder
Apr 18, 2005
DeKalb County, AL
Strykar said:
Hi,

I'm an Open Source enthusiast from India.
Thought I'd say hi and ask maybe ask for a link for newbies to understand how to go about setting up FTA at home :)

I'd like information on eqiupment as I am totally new to this.

Cheers.

"Open Source enthusiast" what is that?

anyhow kick on over to the FTA section and there is two that could help you out.

:welcome to all :wave

thetractorking

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Feb 22, 2006
Beaumont TX
Nice to be here...

Hi. I just bought and set up an FTA system. I researched it for a couple of months before taking the leap. It's nice to have a site like this for lots of good info. Can't get any channels yet, but still trying.:)

bonnjer

SatelliteGuys Family
Aug 5, 2006
Hi everyone, I just recently registered after getting DirecTV. I've been looking through the forums and am excited to be here. It looks like this is a very helpful group of people. I'm heading over to the DirecTV forum right now with my first question! :)

Jeremy

AmyGrendel

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Aug 7, 2006
Hey guys. Amy here. Got hooked on FTA when I came across a Twinhan 1020 in a junked computer that my boyfriend purchased at one of his "Hamfests" last year. I'm into computers and LOADS of TV and Tim is into.. well you guessed it, Ham radio. So I guess this hobby and radio kinda go together. :)

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Welcome to Satelliteguys!! :welcome

I will say we have the BEST, absolute best FTA section on the Internet. You'll find loads of information and if you don't see it, Iceberg and PSB are the guys to answer those questions.

arina01

Aug 8, 2006
Greetings,

Hi I'm currently in the States and I miss TV programs from Europe. Tapping into Canadian Satellite TV helped a little bit but I'm still trying to see how could I watch public French TV in USA (I already know about TV5). So, I'll browse the forum and see what I find.

airgator96

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 6, 2006
Kansas City BBQ Heaven
Hi,

I felt my first post should be here. I grew up on FTA, and now I'm going to dive into it as an adult if I can figure this out. This site seems overwhelming.... i don't even know where to begin.

look forward to getting to know you guys.

If anyone has any tips on which to start with ku or cu let me know!

thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts