Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Hie everybody

Am a new member and am very happy to be registered to Satellite Guys. I hope I will be helped alot on my problems. Thanks

Howz it? New to the game... don't know a thing. But... we just got a 30" dish to get Asia TV from Thailand for Mother-In-Law. Apparently we're locked into Telstar 5. Now I'm curious...

Hi everyone...

I am just hitching a ride in this forum, just long enough to learn all I need to learn about FTA…have many friends that have it (PANSAT 1500 receivers with stationary dish’s), they love soccer and so do I…I am not sure where to start but found all suppliers of FTA receivers…so where can I ask some general question about FTA systems, and setups?

Last edited:
hello. coming in from DBSTalk.com. I'm glad to see there is a forum that is not policed because they are worried controversial topics might be discussed among adults... the horror! ;-)

Im the latest Fresh Meat. This looks like a top notch forum and im glad I found it. Im getting Satellite installed next week after 2 year of crappy cable service (comcast). Going HD :D