Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi,
I want to learn about HDTV and signal providers. I am in process of buying an LCD tv.
jtworth

I wanted to take a moment to welcome all our new members to SatelliteGuys.US! Yesterday was the busiest new member signups day ever in the history of SatelliteGuys.US with 175 new members joining us!

We want all of our members to feel at home here at SatelliteGuys, if you are a new member why not take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself.

Welcome home to SatelliteGuys, we are hapy to have you here!

Owner

Just wanted to introduct myself to the many members. My name is Ron Dickerson and I am one of the developers of the Commdeck and Retrodeck dish mounting systems.

I am not interested in these forums because I want to sell our product. My goal is to get feedback and get more of a technicians point of view on todays installation practices good and bad.

I am looking forward to future discussions with anyone that has something to say or ask.

Ron Dickerson

Attachments

• blk commdeck.jpg
    blk commdeck.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Commdeck wlid100DPI.jpg
    Commdeck wlid100DPI.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Base & Cap on side100DPI.jpg
    Base & Cap on side100DPI.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 88
  • RetroDeck.jpg
    RetroDeck.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 104
Mel Peachey

Hi I'm Rick and i just join here .Hey great site and it seems really friendly here. Guess you notice my I.D. well i'm a big fan of Melissa "Mel" Peachey"s . Mel is host of Playmania on GSN. A fun interactive game.
About me well like i said my name is Rick, a love sports, and collecting autographs,Ect Ect. i also run a website for Mel Peachey. I hope our sites can work together. I wasn't for sure which forum to post about my site in so I hope here was the right one.
Heres my site Link hope all you check it out and join Thanks and i look forward to being a member here and makeing new friends.

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/MelissaPeachey

Rick:)

Hello all.. New to the FTA.. s. just got my system hopefully all you guys can be of help... I will you guys posted and how I am doing with set ups. By for now..

Howdy

Hello All,

Just wanted to say HI to everyone. I am VERY new to FREE TO AIR. I'm Canadian. I hope that FREE TO AIR applies to us Canucks. I have a few people who are very interested in the FREE TO AIR systems. Hopefully I can get the info I need from all of you.

Chat with you all soon

Just saying HI!

I'm looking forward to scouting out the site. I have many clients interested in exploring FTA for their rural camps and RVs, as well as people interested in improving their A/V setups. Cheers to all.

hallo to everyone...

I am glad to be here, I like satellite friends and also U.s.a. but I am in Italy and I cry for not watching us programs live...

Have been on and off DBS for years, first with D*, now with E*. I am a full time RVer concerned about the loss of DNS, as we are NY DNS watchers. I have written congress and NAB about this. Just waiting for the other shoe to drop.
I have heard that E* customer service will switch our locals from Houston where our mail goes to our current zip code where we are parked (currently in Knoxville, but leaving tomorrow. I will try that when we stop for a few days and have our dish set up.
We have 625, and Starband for internet access, both together on a single tripod. Sure would be nice to keep it down to a single setup for all the satellite access, but it may not be possible.

I am a full time RVer concerned about the loss of DNS, as we are NY DNS watchers. I have written congress and NAB about this.

You are the snowball and the NAB is Hell. NAB is behind this, the Act of '92 and everything else wrong with broadcasters, cable and satellite relations.

Other than that, welcome.

reception

Hi
I live in the Cayman Islands i have direct tv, I am using a 6' dish and have some reception problems/I don't receive locals and some channels
Can anyone help me on what i can do /Bigger dish,more lnbs, ?????:confused:

Just wanted to say Hi!,Going FTA,probably just to piss off the wife.Only started last Feb. 06.But I realy do enjoy it.Hello to every one.

Hi folks. I registered because I'm hoping to find info on subscribing to Canadian satellite TV in the US. I know almost nothing about it right now, but the coming loss of Distant Networks on Dish Network has motivated me to find alternatives. I'm a fairly green noob to all of the abbreviations thrown around here, so bear with me. It took me most of a day to figure out what "simsub" meant!

BTW, I work in the radio biz so maybe I can contribute to the HD Radio forum.

Hello to all Members

Just joint in this cool site , got a 4DTV with no power and got a Next Wave receiver just to move one of the FTA . Since my search for information got me here .
Nice Place i think i going to like it here .:)