Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Just wanted to drop by and say hello. I am in search of a HDTV tuner and came across this site and read a few posting and see that it sounds like a good site to join. Anyway hello everyone

Hi , I joined today .I am Using Vertex 3500 SD receiver to watch Over Seas FTA Programs. Looking to learn more about FTA Dish systems.
I live in Texas

hello every body i'm new guy and want to say hi. I will need help from all of you, but in near future might be some help.

Chris

I hope I'm doing this in the right place. I think I said that once before. I'm starting a new adventure that I have so many questions about. I guess that is what makes it exciting. I found answers already in the FAQ forum. I will check there before torturing you with questions. I will appreciate any and all help. I have a Viewsat Extreme with a 76M dish and DM910 motor. I have had to guess about how things are hooked up and needless to say I have been unable to tune in any satelites. I will keep reading FAQ and will be satisfied when I can help someone else get started in the hobby.:eek:

would like to say a big hiya from deep in east texas here...my name is penny...aka nyckl...i along with my husband are dishnetwork and directv installers..as well as diddling in fta..we only install the dish...they get to buy the boxes..rofl..so when it goes down..they don't come knocking on our door..lol..have been installing dish for almost 2 yrs now...love it...love meeting new ppl..and love a challenge..have been home now for little over a week..with the holidays..OMG...slowed down...which we expected..have been in the muffler/ehaust business for many many years...sat. installation gives us more free time...more and i mean much more money...and we get to work together..my dh.*darling hubby*..or if i'm mad..my *dam*ed hubby*...it could go on and on...lol...my dh is always telling ppl that he takes his wife everywhere..we are always going places..and always eatting out...OMG....TAKE ME HOME..LET ME COOK..lol..naaa..i love it..and i didn't know how much until this past week when it slowed down...have gotten alot of lil' projects done at home...but dangit..i'm ready to go run some wires..drill some holes...put in some screws...upload some info...I WANT TO GO TO WORK.....LOLOL..ROFLMBO...ok...well i just happened upon this site so thought i'd join and see what the heck was up with everyone..ya'll enjoy your day...stay warm..and DRY..raining here in East Texas...later ya'll...p/nzzzzzz

Hello all. I'm a Tech from the Buffalo NY area. I came acros this site doing research for chargebacks for non-responders(just started for a new HSP) I look forward to keeping the lines of communications open for all techs and hearing any comments on a variety of issues in the Satellite industry

Hello to all SatGuys from South of the Border - Baja. New to this site - just learning about FTA systems - member of a few other sites as well. Have 3 Pansat 3500SD and just got a Neosat ipro 1000. Trying to find info about that one. A friend brought down from states and dont' know much about it yet. Appreciate the sharing of info on these forums very much. Only way I've learned anything!!!

Hi, new because of local distant etc.

This will be my first post ever to any forum.

I am an inconvenienced Dish Network subscriber, found this site through google searches. I am glad there is such a site.

Im an old Dish customer and have an installation ordered tomorrow for an HD DVR am I making a mistake??? Have to committ to HD with Dish for 18 months and worried about it in light of all the changes and loosing my distant networks

Im an old Dish customer and have an installation ordered tomorrow for an HD DVR am I making a mistake??? Have to committ to HD with Dish for 18 months and worried about it in light of all the changes and loosing my distant networks
Welcome to Satelliteguys!:wavebetterbid; and all new members!!! the 622 is well worth it even without CBSHD...

Mvdds

HI, Just found this forum. Communication amongst Satellite enthousiast has come a long way since I was active in this community some 15 years ago. Originally from Europe (The Netherlands) I am trying to catch up on the latest to enjoy WorldWide communication amongst people of all backgrounds.

Hope to meet all of you on the many subjects this world has open for learning in respecting each other.

Ciao,

Hi I am from France and very active in the MVDDS worldwide but bthis chat looks old 2005 ? :)

Amazed

Hello Everybody,
I'm amazed... when one door closes another opens! We are newbies to posting but have had a dish for several years. So when the Distant Channel Network Signals were silenced we were prompted to look online for additional information to this huge problem. We found YOU! SatelliteGuys.US!!! We had no idea that such a family existed. And who also offer tremendous information about satellite issues. Thank You for being out there.
My husband and I live in Central Coast California. San Luis Obispo is aka as SLO. That is our nearest large town. We valued our satellite signals and feel strongly that it is very wrong that this is currently being denied. We hope that all efforts to resolve this issue congressionally will take place. We will support this site and as we learn to post, communicate with you all.
Again, Hello Everybody :)
Sandra Lee and Russell
</IMG>

I'm Telecommunications and Electronic technician, installing DirecTV and Dishnework 3 years ago. I'm concern about the new DirecTV dish AT-9, is not easy to install, heavier and with 2 higher frequency satellites in band KA 99 y 103, with 5 Satellites pointing the dish is very demanding. And when rains and snow, what would happens? and worst for the installer the installation paymente is the same!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts